No, no, i aint houdini but i've been very...."out of it".

Anyone else ever get those feelings where you feel like you'd rather live another life?

I know this feeling will pass, but i cant help but pine for something else.

and also, what makes you get this mood?

I've often wished i could run away to Kingdom Heart's world. it's so....idk, maybe it's just KHII's theme song that gets me in that epic mood, but also any final fantasy really and chrono cross.

eh, ohwell if this isnt very freeflowing then it's because i'm high.
I wish I was a Viking warrior, or be some beast slaying countess. Alas, I'm stuck in this wretched age.
I suggest learning about Lucid Dreams, and doing your best to have them. If you can have some Lucid Dreams, I'm sure you could easily visit the KH world for a bit, and once you get really good, you can live there for a few years in only a few hours of sleep.

Really, try learning about it.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Kylster
I suggest learning about Lucid Dreams, and doing your best to have them. If you can have some Lucid Dreams, I'm sure you could easily visit the KH world for a bit, and once you get really good, you can live there for a few years in only a few hours of sleep.

I've almost achieved it once but that was it. How do you do it? None of the methods work for me.
Quote by Kylster

****ing yes.

haha, i need to try.
yeah man, i wish i was in epic battles in shit, like lord of the rings, or living in a clockwork orange

ah well, i guess ill only read about the old ultra-violence

-AXE
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Here, try this link:
http://faqs.netlucid.info/ldfaq.html#Can%20anyone%20learn%20Lucid%20Dreaming

(Unknowingly) I've had a lot of experience with Hypnagogic Imagery, I remember false waking, being paralyzed (as usual), and having an Army Sergeant yelling his head off at me. I didn't know about Lucid Dreaming at the time, and that scared me a bit... I often wake up paralyzed though, it just sort of happens to me at random. It's really weird to put all your effort into lifting your head or arm, and having nothing or near nothing accomplished. Even before I knew about LD'ing, I'd had some LD's, just simple ones that I controlled, but I've been trying lately to really achieve what I want from dreams, and let me tell you... It is fun.

Quote by Kylster
Here, try this link:
http://faqs.netlucid.info/ldfaq.html#Can%20anyone%20learn%20Lucid%20Dreaming

(Unknowingly) I've had a lot of experience with Hypnagogic Imagery, I remember false waking, being paralyzed (as usual), and having an Army Sergeant yelling his head off at me. I didn't know about Lucid Dreaming at the time, and that scared me a bit... I often wake up paralyzed though, it just sort of happens to me at random. It's really weird to put all your effort into lifting your head or arm, and having nothing or near nothing accomplished. Even before I knew about LD'ing, I'd had some LD's, just simple ones that I controlled, but I've been trying lately to really achieve what I want from dreams, and let me tell you... It is fun.

I naturally lucid dream sometimes. I remember the first time it happened. I was freaking out because I was paralyzed. I remember I was watching sportscenter. That's how I was convinced I was actually awake but I still couldn't move.
Sometimes I wish I lived in a better musical era, like the early 90's and late 80's for the emergence of the grunge scene in Seattle. Or the 70's in New York, hanging out at CBGB's and watching bands play I feel like this whenever I think about it :/
I was thinking about this the other day. My life has been very linear the last few weeks I wanna do something intense. I don't want it to be wake up, go to practice, go to school, go to practice, go home, eat, sleep, wake up, go to practice. I think we all need adventure in our lives. I was thinking I'd like to drive to San Diego and go surfing again but with school that's out of the question. I wanna do something big. Go to an amusement park or something but I don't have time due to school and practice, so therefore the things that make my life linear prevent me from doing anything nonlinear. It's a problem haha....
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
Every time I feel this way, I just remind myself that I'm thankful not to be in the Water Temple.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Every time I feel this way, I just remind myself that I'm thankful not to be in the Water Temple.

Oh, the horrid memories.
who isn't an escapist? explore the inner workings of your psyche. transform your house (or room if you're living with your parents)...build something. create art. make your own reality. play with Legos... make your own society and have a place to escape to outside the realms of normality.
Quote by MakinLattes
who isn't an escapist? explore the inner workings of your psyche. transform your house (or room if you're living with your parents)...build something. create art. make your own reality. play with Legos... make your own society and have a place to escape to outside the realms of normality.

Plus ∞

(I'll blindly assume that everyone can see that Infinity sign)

After I saw Pirates of the Carribean, I grabbed my plastic sword and started hitting family members

Does that count as being "out of it"?
Hey Kylster, I've been noticing that I've been having this jolting feeling--like I was on a roller coaster and I woke up in shock...like I a lot. Would that be considered as being paralyzed?

I honestly have a lot of questions to ask about lucid dreams...
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
lucid dreams...i have them but its not **acheiviable** you have them or you don't no learning... somtimes when you play guitar you can leave th world behind...i sugeest trying guitar.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)