So you know how girls can make it really obvious when they are pissed off? Well this girl today was obviously pissy, and I said "Hey, you okay?" And she said, "I'm fine." You know how they say that, when they're looking like they can rip someones head off. Well, so I thought I'd experiment, because I could tell she wanted me to get it out of her, but instead I responded, "Oh, good! I'm glad you are okay! I wasn't sure for a second!"
Yeah, she walked off.
Experiment was a success.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
now she will tell everyone she knows that you are an asshole.

good luck getting any action any time soon.
Yeah, man, go for it! I was just curious cause you know, I'd always be like, "oh, talk to me! I can help." But I was curious as to what would happen if I put a spin on things.
that sounds like something i would do. nice job.

i once made a girl cry by reaching into the mailbox above mine and taking a flyer or something then giving it to her and proclaiming that she has committed a felony. i felt pretty cool for a while.
Quote by daytripper75

I can guarantee that that will not happen. Tomorrow I'll see her, say something like, "are you sure everything was fine?" And she'll spill. Unless all you people think I should follow up with something different.
Quote by Fishyesque
I can guarantee that that will not happen. Tomorrow I'll see her, say something like, "are you sure everything was fine?" And she'll spill. Unless all you people think I should follow up with something different.

"so did you want it in the butt or the vag?"
I've been waiting to do that for a while, but pissed off girls seem to avoid me. Unfortunately, even the not pissed off ones do too...
Quote by Fishyesque

ask her for head, thatll get her goin
slap that hoe on this ass and tell her to fukc you numb. trust me, it works everytime
Quote by csills
are you gonna tap that shit. yeah man, niggas gonna get laid

oooh mercy
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Here are some great ones.

1. cellomaster=racist

2. cellomaster=homophobic

3. cellomaster=cunt.

'Nuff said, prick.
Quote by 'Raven'
is it a chihuahua? hide it in your pants and pretend its a boner!!!
Quote by stevie-ray
Roundhouse kick her if she gives you lip.

Hey, I'm no texas ranger. Don't plan on being one either.
I probably confirmed her suspicion that all guys are clueless.
Quote by daytripper75

Yeah that totally happens.

Girls generally go for jerks anyway. If anything your in son.
girls are bitches...but yeah i think im gonna use that on my girl sometime.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
P

M lol.

S
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
P

M lol.

S

Dude, for serious!
I'll give her another day. She was still a little.. you know... So we'll see what happens...