Page 1 of 2
so i have this little game. me and my freind at school are trying to come up with the most ridiculous metal sayings.

heres what we have come up with.

SO ****ING HEAVY ASS METAL THAT WILL RAISE SATAN UPON HIS FIERY SLUMBER AND SHALL HIS SCREAM DRY THE BLOOD OF FIRST BORN INFANTS AND CRUMBLE THE IRON NEEDY BONES OF DEFENSELESS WOMAN

METAL SO HEAVY NOT EVEN THE HIGHEST VOLCANOES OF THE EARTH CAN STOP THE SOUND WAVES AS THEY TEAR THREW THE FLESH, NOT EVEN JESUS CAN STOP IT AS THEY CRUSH THE GATES OF HEAVEN AND RAISE ALL THE DEMONS OF HELL TO DESTROY ALL MAN AND LEAVE NOTHING BUT CORPSE AND BLOOD.

THE DAMS OF THE EARTH WITH BE NOTHING BUT DUST AS THE BLOOD OF THE GOOD AND SINNERS ALIKE FLOW FROM THEIR PUNY VALVES AND COVER THE LANDS OF THE EARTH WITH THE WILL OF LUCIFER.

SPARTAN METAL, SO HEAVY, SO CACOPHONIC, SO INTENSE, SO FURIOUS, THAT EVEN LEONIDUS HIMSELF WILL TEAR BLOOD AND THEREFORE BRING DOWNFALL UPON THE PITIFUL BEING THAT IS MAN, IT SHALL SEPARATE THE ALREADY BROKEN CONTINENTS, RAISE THE LAVA AND FLAMES THAT ALREADY FLOWS IN SATAN'S LAIR, PRODUCE CREVICES OF NEVER ENDING DEATH, IT SHALL SLAY THE EVER VIGILANT FEARLESS BOLD BRAVE DRAGONS THAT FLY AMONG THE CLOUDS THAT BRING THE WEAK BARRIER BETWEEN GOD AND MAN, IT WILL TERRIFY THOSE THAT CAN NOT SEE HEAR OR FEEL, IT SHALL GIVE THOSE WITHOUT FEELING AND FEELING THAT SHALL KILL THEM AND REVIVE THEM IN ETERNAL SUFFERING!

SPARTAN METAL, SO DESTRUCTIVE, THE 300 SPARTANS SHALL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE BILLIONS OF CORPSE STACK UPON THE RIGHT HAND OF SATAN AS HE SEES TO THE SUFFERING OF WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE HUMAN RACE. HIS SCREAM RIPS THREW THE UNIVERSE AND IS ONLY MAGNIFIED BY THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE KNOWN WORLD, THE BLACK HOLES. THEY PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE WRATH OF THE BLOOD LEGION WHO ARE DRIVEN BY NOTHING BUT HATE. NO MAN WOMAN OR CHILD CAN STOP THE SPREAD OF THIS PLEAGUE AS IT CAUSES ALL BEINGS ON THIS PUNY EARTH TO DWINDLE IN THERE BEING.

yes homework gets very boring. yeah and we came up with spartan metal after seeing 300 lol

anything you guys can come up with? lets see how ridiculous they can get.
Quote by triviumoldnew

SO ****ING HEAVY ASS METAL THAT WILL RAISE SATAN UPON HIS FIERY SLUMBER AND SHALL HIS SCREAM DRY THE BLOOD OF FIRST BORN INFANTS AND CRUMBLE THE IRON NEEDY BONES OF DEFENSELESS WOMAN

METAL SO HEAVY NOT EVEN THE HIGHEST VOLCANOES OF THE EARTH CAN STOP THE SOUND WAVES AS THEY TEAR THREW THE FLESH, NOT EVEN JESUS CAN STOP IT AS THEY CRUSH THE GATES OF HEAVEN AND RAISE ALL THE DEMONS OF HELL TO DESTROY ALL MAN AND LEAVE NOTHING BUT CORPSE AND BLOOD.

THE DAMS OF THE EARTH WITH BE NOTHING BUT DUST AS THE BLOOD OF THE GOOD AND SINNERS ALIKE FLOW FROM THEIR PUNY VALVES AND COVER THE LANDS OF THE EARTH WITH THE WILL OF LUCIFER.

SPARTAN METAL, SO HEAVY, SO CACOPHONIC, SO INTENSE, SO FURIOUS, THAT EVEN LEONIDUS HIMSELF WILL TEAR BLOOD AND THEREFORE BRING DOWNFALL UPON THE PITIFUL BEING THAT IS MAN, IT SHALL SEPARATE THE ALREADY BROKEN CONTINENTS, RAISE THE LAVA AND FLAMES THAT ALREADY FLOWS IN SATAN'S LAIR, PRODUCE CREVICES OF NEVER ENDING DEATH, IT SHALL SLAY THE EVER VIGILANT FEARLESS BOLD BRAVE DRAGONS THAT FLY AMONG THE CLOUDS THAT BRING THE WEAK BARRIER BETWEEN GOD AND MAN, IT WILL TERRIFY THOSE THAT CAN NOT SEE HEAR OR FEEL, IT SHALL GIVE THOSE WITHOUT FEELING AND FEELING THAT SHALL KILL THEM AND REVIVE THEM IN ETERNAL SUFFERING!

SPARTAN METAL, SO DESTRUCTIVE, THE 300 SPARTANS SHALL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE BILLIONS OF CORPSE STACK UPON THE RIGHT HAND OF SATAN AS HE SEES TO THE SUFFERING OF WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE HUMAN RACE. HIS SCREAM RIPS THREW THE UNIVERSE AND IS ONLY MAGNIFIED BY THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE KNOWN WORLD, THE BLACK HOLES. THEY PALE IN COMPARISON TO THE WRATH OF THE BLOOD LEGION WHO ARE DRIVEN BY NOTHING BUT HATE. NO MAN WOMAN OR CHILD CAN STOP THE SPREAD OF THIS PLEAGUE AS IT CAUSES ALL BEINGS ON THIS PUNY EARTH TO DWINDLE IN THERE BEING.

*MASSIVE ALL OUT PIG SQUEALING*

There's my contribution.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Why do Metal fans try to incorporate Metal into everything they do? It's annoying.

How many metalheads does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two - One to screw it in and they other to say, "Dude, that was so Metal."

It's rediculous.
Poor advice.
+1 grammar
member #3 of the "WELOVEREGGAE" club

Quote by RIM99
Just tell her you're going over to her house to play tiddlywinks and mack that shit.

SPARTAN 296 OF UG'S 300

Jackson Dinky: $67/$499

Master Chief of the UG Society of Ninjas
Quote by stellar_legs
Why do Metal fans try to incorporate Metal into everything they do? It's annoying.

It's rediculous.

maybe you should try to ignore it then, asshole.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342

Dude, that was so Metal.

Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
Quote by Prototype4342

Oh, well serve me up to Laciticus and the Hounds of Transcobia. I sho didn't mean to offend anyone.
Poor advice.
Quote by stellar_legs

It's rediculous.

theyre having a luagh dude...i dont like metal but i still think its funny
My most metal saying: **** YOU!!!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by madbass518
+1 grammar

yeah we just came up with this over aim 20 minutes ago. so just put up with it.
"lets turn this place into the TJ-MAX day after thanksgiving sale" ohhh silly KSE.
Quote by LANKY LOVE
theyre having a luagh dude...i dont like metal but i still think its funny

well at least one person gets it.
Quote by stellar_legs

It's rediculous.

Maybe their into their music. Jeeze, I'm not into metal all that much, but I'm sure you have passions too.
Quote by triviumoldnew
yeah we just came up with this over aim 20 minutes ago. so just put up with it.

What are your aim names?

EDIT: most metal saying COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Last edited by CORT noob at Mar 22, 2007,
"You have a wrong perspective,and you lack basic stracture" - Patrick Starr(yeah,like Ringo Starr),drummer in SpongeBob's heavy metal band.
Quote by MakinLattes
Most Metal saying:
RAWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the most metal things ever said...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"So you're telling me you put these little guys in the boiling hot water and they shriek and turn red and die!? That is the most metal thing I have ever heard..."
I Got Bullied In School Because I Was A Nerd But Now I Listen To Metal And I'm So ****ing Cool Now. Metal Kicks Ass 'cause It Makes Me Look Tough And I Never Shower And Satan Is My Friend!
thy Christian flesh being slow-roasted over the black flames of Hell, deliciously peppered with your eternal shrieks of agony...
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Rock out with your C*ck out.
Quote by FeatherBreeze
schecter4183 after that comment you are my hero, lol
you opened up a new world of insulting people for me
Quote by sTx
You, sir, are sex.
Quote by Alix_D
But how did you know it was virgin ass? Did you ask the ass?
In chemistry, a metal (Greek: Metallon) is an element that readily loses electrons to form positive ions (cations) and has metallic bonds between metal atoms.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Tr1v1um i5 M3t4l!!!11!! 1t 5Ay5 0n Th3r3 My5p4c3!!!111roflcopterFTWlolollol

surprised i'm the first to say that. The real metal say: such and such ist krieg
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
Quote by schecter4183
Rock out with your C*ck out.

I believe that's c0ck-rock.

Y'know, like Poison.
/thread is the most metal to say. I always say it after each test in school and every discussion I have. And then all say "hail satan" afterwards. It's cool.
You guys are seriously messed up, we are talking about metal!! not Satanic Black Metal!! its meant to be something like

"Thor the mighty, Thor the brave, Crush the infidels in your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

God I love ManOwaR
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Thunder....horse....thunder...horse....
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

"You are gay."

Yeah, "metalheads" don't usually have the most clever of comebacks.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by Metal claw
John: Hey, I noticed your Slayer hoodie was dirty so I put it in the laundry.
Matt: I love you, John.

EDIT:
The most metal saying is : "Pffft n00b, that's not metal"
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by stellar_legs

It's rediculous.

Lmao, sigging that
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by happytimeharry
"So you're telling me you put these little guys in the boiling hot water and they shriek and turn red and die!? That is the most metal thing I have ever heard..."

Metalocalypse ftw!

"Dudes, we can't possibly tune any lower."
Page 1 of 2