ok guys i was looking one bay last night and i was wondering, what is most expensive/best guitar youve seen on ebay?

the best one i could find was this

1957 strat
I love white guitars!
1959 les pauls generally go for 200,000 +. pretty much any guitar from the late 50s is expensive
What about that telecaster hat a guy bought for 30 000. Lol hes trying to sell it because he sucks.
clapton's strat was $945,000 sold to guitar center.

EDIT: sorry it was $959,500 in 2004 at Christie's Auction to fund the Crossroads centre.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Last edited by ECistheBest at Apr 21, 2007,
they auctioned eric calptons blackie strat for 1mil usd
keep true metal deicide, cannibal corpse, nile, skinless any death/black/grind/thrash going!
wasnt one of paul mcartneys guitars sold for shitloads??
DONT FEAR THE REAPER!
i am selling my used squier for 2 million pound, but it have yet to find a owner yet is that consider as a most expensive guitar?
I saw a 61 sg for 41 grand but that was it
Quote by lithiumftw
i am actually lolling right now!!! lmao!

After 1 and a half long years, someone laughed at one of my posts.

F*CK YEAH
I've never seen one go for ALOT. I think the most expensive one i've seen go for was a Yngwie Malmsteen Yellow Strat. Went for about £25,000.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
How about PRS's 20th Anniversary Double Neck?

It's the world's most expensive production line guitar, and I believe one will set you back about £35,000.

Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

one of hendrix´s guitars maybe`?
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Why does everyone say Clapton's guitar was the most expensive?

There was this one-of-a-kind strat, signed by a load of rockstars, that was sold to some royal malaysian (I think) family for 2 million dollars in a tsunami relief auction. I read about it in a guitar mag.

EDIT: here it is. And it's not malaysia. It was Qatar.

http://most-expensive.net/guitar-in-world
Quote by DarTHie
Or that Knopfler's guitar?
That appeared on Dire Straits' album covers

Yeah, I heard his resonator is worth a ****ing fortune.
Quote by holybassbatman!
Most people on UG are teenage boys who think that the only way they can assert their 'dominancy' is by making others feel low and bossing them around. More than likely in real life they are subject to bullying.
True?

Quote by holybassbatman!
True?