My ****ing tooth is killing me.

I cracked it eating, get ready for this... A CADBURY EASTER CREAM EGG! Of all the things to have cracked my tooth on, I did it on a 1mm thick piece of chocolate!

So anyway, I can't sleep 'cuz my tooth is aching like a mother****er, and I couldn't even take any Advil's or anything if I wanted to. Why? I can't swallow pills, that's why! I'll have the pill in the back of my throat, take a nice big mouthful of water... and just not be able to swallow the damn thing!

I haven't had a good nights sleep in a week.

I don't give a shit if you don't give a shit, I'm tired and pissed and wanted to rant.
go to the dentist?

The truth hurts, but denial is what kills you.

Member #2 of the Fight Club Clan.
PM AndrewSchaeffer to join.
Try swallowing the powder?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Shove the pills up your ass?

/joke

Dude, go to a dentist.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
you have been carrying that for a week. go to the dentist already. no money?
pawn your guitar, he he, just kidding
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
take a shot of blackberry brandy, and swish then hold it over the tooth. Should kill the nerves 100%. Got in a fight at a bar last summer, broke a tooth at 12:30 am. To top it off that bartender was hot!
Quote by FeatherBreeze
schecter4183 after that comment you are my hero, lol
you opened up a new world of insulting people for me
Quote by sTx
You, sir, are sex.
Quote by Alix_D
But how did you know it was virgin ass? Did you ask the ass?
go to the dentist, your nerve is probably showing, i had this happen to me in an accident a couple years back. your nerve is swollen, and you need a root canal.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by schecter4183
take a shot of blackberry brandy, and swish then hold it over the tooth. Should kill the nerves 100%. Got in a fight at a bar last summer, broke a tooth at 12:30 am. To top it off that bartender was hot!

Quote by schecter4183

Cool story.

Unfortunately I have no brandy. Boo hoo, go cry emo Wonthefu...
Quote by Wonthefu
There's one thing stopping me from going to a dentist.

Money.

I have none.

Insurance? Parents?

I have 9 sliver cracked teeth which means I can barely eat candy... The sugar goes down into my nerves and they go crazy which means it hurts like hell.
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Quote by CSguitarvocal
Insurance? Parents?

I have 9 sliver cracked teeth which means I can barely eat candy... The sugar goes down into my nerves and they go crazy which means it hurts like hell.

No insurance. And my dad has bad tooth problems too. He's losing four teeth, I believe, and has to get partial dentures so he can chew food. So that kinda takes priority.

I'll probably get some treatment when my mom's tax return money comes in. But knowing the government, that could take another week...
dude, tomorrow, go to the liquor store, a nip is 2$!!! to be pain free
Quote by FeatherBreeze
schecter4183 after that comment you are my hero, lol
you opened up a new world of insulting people for me
Quote by sTx
You, sir, are sex.
Quote by Alix_D
But how did you know it was virgin ass? Did you ask the ass?