im getting annother bass and have narrowed my coice down to three choices a fender jazz bass 24, B.C rich mockingbird trans red bass or an epiphone sg reissue keeping in mind i allready have a fender precision bass thats black with metal flakes with no scratch plate (custom shop model)
so which bass is better quality and which one sounds the best?
Wait, you have a custom shop P bass and you are thinking about getting a B.C. Rich??? Go with the J bass or the SG Bass
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

Quote by RPotts
Wait, you have a custom shop P bass and you are thinking about getting a B.C. Rich??? Go with the J bass or the SG Bass

well which one outta those two then?
LOL @ the lies.

To avoid spamming, play them yourself and decide,
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
seeing as you have a P bass, get a J bass and you will have two great basses
Some Guy?
don't buy gibson - shoddy after sales service

don't buy fender - there's better out there
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
this thread was reported as spam.
This thread isn't spam, but the way you're treating the guy is.
Yeah, he lied on the internet. Im sure all the vets here have never done that.. *rolls eyes*

but please try and be a little more respectful.
out of your 3 choices, definately the j-bass for me. But you provide nothing as to what you're looking for or why you selected those 3.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
What kind of music do you play? There are probably better basses in your budget such as schecter but out of those 3 i would definitely say the fender, i really don't like the other two
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Personally I'd go for the Jazz 24, it's got nice pickups, bridge, an awesome finish, and 24 frets, which I'd use alot.