Yep this must the 1000's time someone has covered this song. So any way sorry about the tone i plugged my Line 6 Pod 2.0 straight into the computers sound card and for some reason it sounds really crap and completly diffrent to the tone i get from my amp. well any way please comment but i only want constructive critasme please. Speak to you soon bye for now.

http://www.soundclick.com/untitledband666
http://www.purevolume.com/grahamsimmonds

There you go there is the link.
Gear:

Guitars:
Jackson King
Ibanez GRG170DX
Replica Stratocaster
Acoustic Crafter

Amp:
Practice Amp

Accesories:
POD X3
POD 2.0
Aria Wah Pedal
Last edited by Angry_again_666 at Mar 22, 2007,
A pod v2? I use that too. Hmm use a lighter tone, less distortion and also have the output volume lower. It cuts out a lot of the fuzz and gives a cleaner tone.
I think overall it wasn't bad. I actually like it. Too bad there wasn't any vocals
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8657660#post8657660
crit me?
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Thanks i've tryed your surgestions before, i think it might have something to do with my sound card but i will get a better quility version up soon i did it in like 10 minutes lol yes i will crit you.
Gear:

Guitars:
Jackson King
Ibanez GRG170DX
Replica Stratocaster
Acoustic Crafter

Amp:
Practice Amp

Accesories:
POD X3
POD 2.0
Aria Wah Pedal
it was alright... i think you need to work on your downpicking.. there were parts where it was a bit slower than the beat... and i think you need to up the presence control.. (do you have that on a pod 2.0).. i have a podxt, and i get this tone only when i plug into a computer and don't change the settings to studio direct... i also think you could try reducing the bass and increasing the mids instead...
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
yeh i was a little off time in places but i couldn't be bothered to change it as i'm going to nbe doing a better version once i've sorted the tone probleam out. thanks any way though
Gear:

Guitars:
Jackson King
Ibanez GRG170DX
Replica Stratocaster
Acoustic Crafter

Amp:
Practice Amp

Accesories:
POD X3
POD 2.0
Aria Wah Pedal
Not too bad. Work on tone/timing and repost.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Not too bad. Work on tone/timing and repost.

I definatly will i was pleased that i got it pretty much ok in like 10 minutes next time i'll pay more attention thanks for the post.
Gear:

Guitars:
Jackson King
Ibanez GRG170DX
Replica Stratocaster
Acoustic Crafter

Amp:
Practice Amp

Accesories:
POD X3
POD 2.0
Aria Wah Pedal
The palm muting has to be more staccato. It doesn't sound chuggy enough.
My Band

Equipment:
ESP EC-500 EMG 81/85
Mesa Boogie MK III
Marshall 1960B cab
Listening to it right now. Great song. I think there may be a bit too much low in your sound and needs more mids. Little bits in the chorus sounded a bit sloppy but not too bad. some parts need to be more staccatoed but other then that it was a pretty good cover.

Crit mine if you'd like!: My thread