is this any good
im looking to buy one and was wondering if its a nice amp or not
i play everything from metal to pop punk but it'll be mainly used for my band who are classic rock
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
Hey arsehole

this guy aint just some scene wanna be u ****, ive played in bands with this guy for years and he'd smoke your shit stained arse n e day

**** You

Lead guita in this guys band
Hey arsehole

this guy aint just some scene wanna be u C.u.N.t, ive played in bands with this guy for years and he'd smoke your shit stained arse n e day

F.uC.k You and have a nice day

Lead guitar in this guys band
Quote by Dalby1
Hey arsehole

this guy aint just some scene wanna be u C.u.N.t, ive played in bands with this guy for years and he'd smoke your shit stained arse n e day

F.uC.k You and have a nice day

Lead guitar in this guys band

Hey arsehole do mind stop being gay and instead being an r-tard and double posting, just go back and edit your previous comment.

And to answer heazay's question, I've never actually played on one but i've heard alot of good things about it.
I think you may want to be wary of the Marshall, they may be good guitar amps but I hear very little about their modern bass amps.
Ive actually played it and it sounds delicious.

But its to small for what i need (gigs) but I mean if u want a good sounding practice amp for your room or something its perfect for you.
Marshall's guitar amps are amazing, but their bass amps are a little 'iffy.' If you're not playing live, like CrazyBassist said, it would be nice. It would make a great little practice amp for your room, but I wouldn't trust it at a gig. It all depends on what you're looking for in an amp.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by Your41Plague12
Marshall's guitar amps are amazing, but their bass amps are a little 'iffy.' If you're not playing live, like CrazyBassist said, it would be nice. It would make a great little practice amp for your room, but I wouldn't trust it at a gig. It all depends on what you're looking for in an amp.

I don't know why you wouldn't trust it a gig, besides the fact that marshall amps pwn anyway, Lemmy uses marshall bass amps and has since the 80's
I don't know, from what I've heard from the one at my local music store, it's not as trustworthy as you would like to think.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.