Dean Avalanche w/ EMG's
Jackson DXMGT w/ EMG's
Ibanez RG350M w/ Dimarzios
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzios
Ibanez V Blade w/ Dimarzios
Amps:
Marshall 8100 w/ Marshall Cab
krank.. distortus maximus.. pwnge...
"You take the blue pill , the story ends here, you wake up and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill you stay in wonderland and I'll show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."
- Morpheus

#3 of Tom Cruise Scares me club.
Quote by sturm
krank.. distortus maximus.. pwnge...

+1
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.
No - great amp + Fulltone OCD = pwnage. Lol, probably not what he wanted to hear though. Basically there are not many great distortion pedals, and all the sounds from your favorite metal albums are achieved by a great amp with possibly a boost - so if you have the money get an amp. If you don't have the money but already a tube amp, get a booster pedal. If neither are an option, I personally prefer the EHX Metal Muff - its the only "metal" pedal I have heard that didn't sound like utter trash.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Last edited by thrice_removed at Mar 22, 2007,
well i have an almost 20 year old, DOD american metal pedal. its purple, sound is so crunchy and awsome
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.
Metal Muff is a great pedal, but, you could have searched this board there are about 1,000,000 "best distortion pedal" threads!
Peavey JSX 2x12
ESP Horizon NT-II
Ibz RG3EXQM - EMG 81/89
Ibz RG270 - Dimarzio PAF Pro/Mo' Joe
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez DE-7
EHX Small Clone
Boss NS-2