No thread about them? For shame!

Anyways, I think they're fantastic, they started off as a trip-hop group and later became more 'alt'. If you like Portishead, or any band with mellow, expressive female vocals, please check them out.

Their Myspace

And a few vids:

Inhaler (first vid)

Strange Effect (Kinks cover)

2Wicky (great, great song, but I have NO IDEA what the hell is up with the video. it's dangerously kitschy)

Mad About You (great song, original vid)

The World is Mine (PARTAAAAAY!)

One (absolutely fantastic!)

Oh yeah, before I forget, Geike Arnaert looks fantastic...

anyways, enjoy!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
hmm, good shout man, puts me in mind of early Moloko as well before they went more Dance-y...nice find!
daymn I didn't realise there wasn't a thread on these guys yet... Anyway, they own of course.

2Wicky and Inhaler are so so good

edit: I"m surprised Raise_ didn't put "Sometimes" in the vid part

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus

edit: I"m surprised Raise_ didn't put "Sometimes" in the vid part

I would've, but I can't find it anymore I think they all got taken down.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I know Eden did, because I had it as a favourite... so maybe Sometimes did too 'tis a shame

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Always been a fan of 'Blue wonder powder milk', but that's the only album by them I've ever bought. Heard they went off in a different direction and just left it at that.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
well they are all good albums, regardless of direction. Quality songwriting and musicianship. But if you're a fan of older Hooverphonic, get A New Stereophonic Sound SPectacular. It's well worth it

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM