Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
none that i know of. i beleive they are all hardtail. you could hack at the wood and put one in thouigh... but you prly dont wanna do that
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
oh yea, i forgot about bigsby. but i was thinkin a regular style trem, with springs and such
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
what is a bigsby? ive never heard of that...i though a tele was just hardtail
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
a bigsby is a vintage style "vibrato bar" that attaches to the top of the guitar instead of going through it like strat trems
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
I think yamaha does a tele shape with a floyd rose affiar.

Some guy plays a silver telecaster (not muse) and its got a floyd. Im sure of it. I just cant remember who though.

No wait thats a les paul...

I wonder...
i just found the new john 5 telecaster on the fender website, and it has a strat trem. but i really dont liek the look of it. im more of a 2 color sunburst kinda guy
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Ghost_bass
i just found the new john 5 telecaster on the fender website, and it has a strat trem. but i really dont liek the look of it. im more of a 2 color sunburst kinda guy

J5's sig telecaster is stinking. I love the look of his prototype though. Is a hardtail.

I don't think any stock Teles come with any kind of trem system, if you hunt around you might be able to get a bigsby one, but your can't use those for any real trem stuff, it really is more vibrato, like no more than a quarter step bend at most.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Beware the Bigsby curse. Supposedly it's bad luck to put a Bigsby on a Fender, although you can get a similar styled trem with a Fender F on it, and that's acceptable.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Yeah, Fender produced a 70's Telecaster Custom with a Strat Trem for awhile, but you can only acquire a vintage one that could be a bit pricey. Besides that, I think the Bisby Trem is your best bet.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-50s-bigsby/69711
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-62-tele-bigsby/67230

are the only ones i can find on GAK and I'm sure some locking tuners would let you be able to do more trem-able stuff on it, and if not locking nut and you're sorted.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-50s-bigsby/69711
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/fender-62-tele-bigsby/67230

are the only ones i can find on GAK and I'm sure some locking tuners would let you be able to do more trem-able stuff on it, and if not locking nut and you're sorted.

It's not really anything to do with tuning, the main problem is that the bidgsby unit itself doesn't allow for enough physical motion to get trem-like sounds out of it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
if you do put a trem, dont put an original bigsby, cos of the bigsby curse.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Order a custom body from Warmoth routed for a trem. Pair it with a neck from their showcase and load it with whatever pickups you want, and you'll end up with a custom guitar for a decent price.
Quote by Ghost_bass
^^^^^^^^^^^

Take a look at a stetsbar they make some good trems for teles and you dont have to gouge holes in your guitar.
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
Quote by _Marooned_
Take a look at a stetsbar they make some good trems for teles and you dont have to gouge holes in your guitar.

i was going to say that... haven't tried them personally, but hear good things. Plus, they don't destroy the guitar (far as I know)- you can take it off later. Only downside, far as I know, is that they're quite pricey.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Your best luck would probably be to buy a standard tele and have it routed. It'll probably cost a bit, but I'd say that's your best bet.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by Dave_Mc
i was going to say that... haven't tried them personally, but hear good things. Plus, they don't destroy the guitar (far as I know)- you can take it off later. Only downside, far as I know, is that they're quite pricey.

i was reading reviews with and the part that turned me off to it was that there is top routing required...just thought id put that out there
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Quote by latinosuperstud
i was reading reviews with and the part that turned me off to it was that there is top routing required...just thought id put that out there

interesting.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?