What do the four zeppelin signs mean? Im hopeing they dont symbolize satanic cults or anything....
Minister of Zeppelinism, PM TheHeartBreaker to join
#6 member of the oasis fan club
Cardinal of The 1st Church of Frusciantism
'89 fender american strat
Vox ad15vt
Peavey raptor plus EXP(bridge: alnico 2 pro)
yamaha f-310p
They're the signs of noobness, deciet, frenchys penis size and the yakult.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I'm not sure they mean anything. They're there so that kids with nothing better to do will devote time trying to figure them out.
Death to Ovation haters!
The symbols where designed by the four members of the band. For example John Bohnum's was similar to the logo for a beer he liked.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
zoso is page that three leaf things in a circle is jones the wheat or whatever in the circle was plants

EDIT: the one with the three intertwined circles is bonhams
Last edited by Rockman4 at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by jb_designs
The symbols where designed by the four members of the band. For example John Bohnum's was similar to the logo for a beer he liked.

I really like that spelling

How come you know that the fourth album is called Zozo/zoso? Does it say that somewhere?...
Quote by The Iron Man
What do the four zeppelin signs mean? Im hopeing they dont symbolize satanic cults or anything....

Because that would change the music.

They don't mean anything.

^ The album doesn't have an official title. People just call it things like Led Zeppelin IV, ZoSo, Four Rune, etc.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Because that would change the music.

They don't mean anything.

^ The album doesn't have an official title. People just call it things like Led Zeppelin IV, ZoSo, Four Rune, etc.

Where did someone get ZoSo from?
the are all designed by the members, and they gennerally have some sort of occult significance, wither you interpret the occult thing as being "satanic" depends on how ignorant you are.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
The guys weren't selling as well for their 3rd album. SO for the fourth they decided to not even put there names on it.

I forgot JPJ and Robert PLants meanings. But it is believed that Bonhmas tri-circle represented family. Or it was just a mark on a bottle of beer I think which he liked.
Also just try this, www.google.com. All the info is there.

As for Jimmy's symbol only he knows what it means. JImmy told Robert Plant once and only once, but Plant forgot and Jimmy never told anyone. However you find similarities in his signs and references to other things.

And also https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=321887
you'll get far better replies there.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Izz
Where did someone get ZoSo from?

One of the symbols looks like it spells out the "word" ZoSo.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Izz are you in a band 'coz I swear ive seen you before what are they called if so ?
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
John Paul Jones and John Bohnams were from a celtic book of symbols they didn't desing them, Page said pick one symbol from this book of celtic things Bohnam picked the trinity, Plant and Page had theirs made cause they didn't like any of the symbols.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by JC13
^You realize his Avatar isn't of him, right..

Yeh i mean his name and stuff rings a bell

edit : forget about it
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Last edited by ultimaterocker6 at Mar 29, 2007,