Are these prewired pickguards from GFS good? or are there better value prewired ones out there?

if so, link me please and thanks

also, i'm having trouble deciding between a HSS and an SSS one, i play anything from ska to blues to punk/rock etc... i already have a decentish les paul copy with humbuckers in though. what would you guys suggest?

thanks
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
^ thats what i thought, but would i be missing out on much by not having a single coil in the bridge?
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
of corse you will not have the sound of a single coil in the bridge, but depending on the hum, you will have a lot of tone choices.
Quote by MedicreDemon
I've never heard this "Eruption" song.

Quote by srvman
^^^ but surely putting a flower on your guitar wouldnt be that stupid, or is a floyd rose like a stupid colour or something?
My gear:
Jackson DK2M
Squier Std Stratocaster
Frontman 15R
Digitech RP300A
hmm yeh okay but are the guitar fetish ones any good?
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
i know but i really want as little wiring/effort as possible :-p
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
Do the wiring and soldering, you will learn A LOT. =)
I have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't belive me.
haha okay. any suggestions on a set to get?
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
I was thinking about getting one of these and then maybe changing the pickups if I really don't like them, thoughts/opinions?

I really don't want to do that much wiring, I'm TERRIBLE, I can barely do pickups.
Buy an old VCR and practise soldering and unsoldering various things. Then try using a regular strat diagram, but replace the pickups with small lightbulbs, and the output jack with a battery. AA would work fine.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
thanks for the advice. i didn't realise that you could get them custommed though. but still, paying an extra $50 just for them to wire it up for me? i have soldered before though... didn't go too well mainly because the pots were incredibly poor quality. but meh, one can only try.

Quote by Will_Minus
Buy an old VCR and practise soldering and unsoldering various things. Then try using a regular strat diagram, but replace the pickups with small lightbulbs, and the output jack with a battery. AA would work fine.

might have a go at that though. thanks!
FOR SALE:

Offers/Trades anyone?
Yeah I'd say so it yourself, then you could have whatever pickup combo you wanted, like maybe SHS or SSH or SHH or HHS or something liek that, you could go nuts with different pickups and stuff.