third time's the charm. rofl

this is a song i wrote, wrote this one to break in my Hellraiser C7. got a little shreddy jazzy guitar lead on there too. this one has a more of a faster feel than my last one (newest one too). so, how bad is this really?! rofl.
You've got some cool leads in there, but it's a very uninteresting song. Where'd you get the drums?
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
drums are DHFH 1. i've been working on mixing so, i kind of just make up songs as i go to learn to mix halfway decent. rofl. then i will record the songs i do with my band, ill tell ya two guitarists input is better than one! rofl

http://www.4shared.com/file/12713167/f1e37d36/deeeeeeeeeth2.html

that's the latest mix/song thing i did, it needs work of course, some solo's are leads, and vocals!
meshuggah are the shit. one of my fave bands, and sikth, Asesino, anything with Dino Cazares, lol. i like the guitar tone i got on the second link, just needs some 5 string bassage on there and some leads, and maybe rewrite a few parts, and i think i'll call that one done.