ha i laughed so hard when he told me his turtle ran away.....WTF??? how do turtles run away......??
Quote by Jackson > you
i tryed to smoke a spider once. just thought id share that.

it was a dead one btw

Quote by GLP_Arclite
got crabs?

want them?

Gear:
Vox half stack
De Armond Les Paul Copy
1971 SG
Rp-80
Bad Monkey (Tube Overdrive) Pedal
Squier Strat
RAN?... hmm. More like he dumped it somewhere.
That thing under your name really shows how mature and narrow-minded you are. Rap truly sucks. All rap ever.
Dude, that sucks. I'd be pissed if my turtle ran away (I used to have one as a kid). Those things are cooool. I dunno, if you give it enough time and let it out, any animal can get away.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
That thing under your name really shows how mature and narrow-minded you are. Rap truly sucks. All rap ever.
It's funny cause Papa Roach do rap quite a bit , anyways sucks for the turtle.
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
lol
actually some turtles, not all
can run pretty fast when they want

usually these are tropical and ive only seen them around here in brasil
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
its 65 degrees in PA
Quote by Jackson > you
i tryed to smoke a spider once. just thought id share that.

it was a dead one btw

Quote by GLP_Arclite
got crabs?

want them?

Gear:
Vox half stack
De Armond Les Paul Copy
1971 SG
Rp-80
Bad Monkey (Tube Overdrive) Pedal
Squier Strat
actually, one of my friends had a lot of turtles. Like 4 box turtles and a snapping turtle. Don't know how, but they ALL ran away.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
pwnt.

moral- if you ever buy a turtle, tie its flippers together
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quick, let's search for it! I've narrowed it down to a 20 meter search radius starting from his house!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTT
by a ****ing turtle.
and for someone with a papa roach avatar, do you really think you are in the position to be telling anyone what music sucks?
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by mulletman500
Surely it's a tortoise? I thought turtles lived in the sea

There are more turtles than just sea turtles. My sister used to have a couple of red eared slider turtles.
apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Quote by mulletman500

^ tortoise

^ turtle

turtles have flippers but they can walk on land.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
i dont find it funny at all. the same thing happened to my beloved turtles. either that, or they were taken by a cat or bird. i loved those two, and i can honestly say i shed a few tears on the day they were lost.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
...and this is why we don't attach rocket-powered rollerskates to turtles, kids.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
...and this is why we don't attach rocket-powered rollerskates to turtles, kids.

or maybe its exactly why we should!
think about it.
tortoises/turtles need freedom too.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by FrettttBurner
ha i laughed so hard when he told me his turtle ran away.....WTF??? how do turtles run away......??

very slowly
Death to Ovation haters!
I don't know what's worse, the fact that his turtle ran away, or that he couldn't catch it.

seriously... how far could it go before he realized it was gone.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Quote by mulletman500

A tortise is a kind of turtle.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by RHCPKicksA$$
I don't know what's worse, the fact that his turtle ran away, or that he couldn't catch it.

seriously... how far could it go before he realized it was gone.

it got a headstart getting out of his house in '04
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
lol this reminds me of one time when me and my bro were little. we were at a park playing in a canal with a bunch of puddles. he found an awesome looking baby turtle (this is kinda rare around where we live, its a hot dry sesert region). it was light brown and had a kinda soft shell, it fit in the palm of our hands. since i was the competive older brother type of person, naturally i was jealous. he wanted to take him home and put him in his aquarium but i wasnt gonna let that happen, so i told him lets put him in that little lake over there and see what happens. lol the minute he was released he ****ing took off, vanished in a second, with no possible way of us getting him back cause the lake was big. i told him he's probably better off in the wild anyways...
How big of a loser do you have to be for your turtle to run away? Didn't he keep it in an aquarium? Or at least a freakin box? It's prolly under his couch or in the ditch in his front yard or something.....well....down here in Arkansas we have ditches in our front yards
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
My mates turtle charged head first into his fence continuously and broke it, then he died, most probably from serious concussionor breaking his neck or something. Turtles are awesome anyway, i'd love to have one
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
I would have to agree that turtles are most awesome....they are my favorite animal
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.