I found one of these on ebay for less than €40....are these any good, i play classic rock, prog. rock, punk and funk
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
This gives you instant van halen. When you stomp on the pedal you get the tone he used in unchained apparently. Ive never tried them so i wouldnt know.
Go for it. If you don't like it you can always sell it, probably with profit.
Quote by cokeisbetter
^

Are they that great?

No, it's just worth 50% more than a normal one. Therefore, it's an even bigger bargain.
BUY IT!!! BUY IT NOW BEFORE I DO!!!

I love them. But unfortunatly I have greater need for other things than effects pedals atm.

Amazing pedals, or atleast a phase 90 is not sure about the EVH ones, never tried them.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Quote by guitaristclass

Amazing pedals, or atleast a phase 90 is not sure about the EVH ones, never tried them.

Fancy paintjob + switchable 'script' tone, which is a bit more subtle.
I've demoed the EVH one, and the difference is very very subtle.A guitarist will have trouble telling the two apart, and your audience will never be able to tell there is any difference at all.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I've demoed the EVH one, and the difference is very very subtle.A guitarist will have trouble telling the two apart, and your audience will never be able to tell there is any difference at all.

Who cares about the audience? The audience doesn't hear the difference in 90% of the things we as guitarists obsess about, but we still do it.
buy and resell. go to local guitar shop. find phaze 90. buy phaze 90. go home with more money.
BUY IT!!!! EVH 90 is awesome!!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by mr_hankey
Who cares about the audience? The audience doesn't hear the difference in 90% of the things we as guitarists obsess about, but we still do it.

Yeah, but still I'm trying to express that hardly anyone listening for it could tell any difference between the two modes.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
get it
the MXR phasers are the nuts

get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
^exactly my point, its simple and you save money with the original

what do you think eddie used on the recording!? his own sig pedal before he was famous!?
Quote by davedoom
^exactly my point, its simple and you save money with the original

what do you think eddie used on the recording!? his own sig pedal before he was famous!?

davedoom speaks the truth
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!