Page 1 of 2
hello i really want to know, at my school are the most perfetic poeple u will ever see. in my class they play rap and sh****** like that me and my m8 turn the old metallica seek and destroy on. they say why got that rubbish gotthy music on. we like wat? they say turn it off or we guna beat u up . so we turnt it of, then after that lesson we come out of class and they start tripping us over and it is like why do u do that . at lunch break they came up to us and said we wana fight u and said u gotta hit me first tho. i was like huh????????? i just wana know how they think they are tough for doin that lol :S
ok that really didn't make much sense but whatever
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by Ryansb123
hello i really want to know, at my school are the most perfetic poeple u will ever see. in my class they play rap and sh****** like that me and my m8 turn the old metallica seek and destroy on. they say why got that rubbish gotthy music on. we like wat? they say turn it off or we guna beat u up . so we turnt it of, then after that lesson we come out of class and they start tripping us over and it is like why do u do that . at lunch break they came up to us and said we wana fight u and said u gotta hit me first tho. i was like huh????????? i just wana know how they think they are tough for doin that lol :S

You should go to school more often, need some english lessons...

It's life, get used to it...
wtf is a chav?????
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

theyre not as pathetic as you.

they put their music on, and you call it shit
you put your music on, and they call it shit

your just as bad as them, maybe you should be a bit more open minded
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
what is boils down to is: who cares what other people think? just go somewhere else to hang out. or kick their asses. stop bitching.
Perfetic?

But you are just as ignorant to their rap music. I don't go to school cos I'm cool and stuff but when I had a 6th form common room, me and my mates weren't allowed to put our 'goth crap' on.... or even go near the stereo....
Quote by Ryansb123

I understood the word hello, then just white noise. Seriously learn some english, trying to read your post is like trying to carry a conversation with a chav for christ's sake.
Just make some smart statment about not conforming to the ideals of society and being tools of the government and then watch them react with violence because they didn't understand and it makes them feel better about themselves.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
that was indeed some shitty use of the english language.

the funniest bit is the 'you gotta hit me first' bit. lol, kids are pathetic. want to act hard and tough but fear every form of authority going.
you had better watch yo back foo. they might pop a cap in ya ass
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I don't get how people don't stand up for themselves. whenever someone tries to give me shit, I deal it right back until they get the hell away from me. one of my friends lives in a group home, and she gets a lot of crap from the staff there who don't like GnR or whenever she's practicing. she never says anything and just lets them fuck with her. it's so irritating when people just complain and don't do shit.

also, rap isn't all garbage. be more open-minded.
okay, right

I go to 6th form, and we have a large common room.

In this room are 2 sets of speakers.

On my ipod, I have rap music, pop, classical, electro and indie, as well as metal and rock. If there is a lot of people in the room, I will play whatever music the majority of people will like, and not what I want to hear.

That is also the key to making friends. do what other people want, not what you want.

I hope you have learnt from this, young padawan
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
If i were you i'd try listening in class instead of playing music and bitching about chavs.
Quote by rabidguitarist
theyre not as pathetic as you.

they put their music on, and you call it shit
you put your music on, and they call it shit

your just as bad as them, maybe you should be a bit more open minded

Word. Though they were worse considering he wasn't threatening to beat them up over something as trivial as music taste. You're still in the wrong threadstarter, so grow up.
It's a good thing you listen to Metallica so UG will welcome you.
ANd not som ****ing rap shit .... NOT.

How many are they? If they are skinny or just ugly hit them, otherwise just walk away and play the song again.
people need to stop typing like they speak.

its really not that difficult.

have an open mind man. rap isnt all terrible.
Listen to Rage Against the Machine and tell me rap sucks.
And don't tell me "but that is funk-rock" or some shit where you find a way to like ratm but still hate rap.
Quote by Ryansb123

Put down those Nitrous Retard tanks and grow up.

And oh yeah....This never happened, you lying liar of an asshole. These threads are bullshit.
Poor advice.
Bud, get agresive with em tell em to fuk off if they dont. Hit one fukin hard and then ask whos hard. NEVER LET A FUKIN CHAV TELL U WHAT TO DO.

Chavs are dik eds.
Quote by Ryansb123

Quote by BodaciousBob
Just make some smart statment about not conforming to the ideals of society and being tools of the government and then watch them react with violence because they didn't understand and it makes them feel better about themselves.

Bob, have you read his initial post?

Seriously ryan, I'm currently picturing you in a mid city school with flagging grades and poor discipline, otherwise I can't imagine how you can write like you have without being in a remedial class. The same stand for playing music in class - where was your teacher and does he/she teach you anything worthwhile?

I'm not sure why you can't act more mature than these chavs and let them listen to their music, since after all, majority generally gets the decision. I'm not a fan of rap (though just downloaded some good 80s rap - first rap album ever had by the way) but I have friends who are into dance and rap, but I'm fine if they choose to play some of them style songs, as long as they don't mind a few indie and alternative songs (alt meaning muse and that style of music) which most of them also like.

Learn to be less judgemental of musical tastes, and that not everyone shares the same opinion you do, and then you will be the better person than the other people.

Lastly, that is what ipods and other mp3 players are for. Go learn some english and get yourself a GCSE or similar at least in english, for our sakes at least if you wish to stay in the pit, since its much easier to read.

Perfic!
My form at school is mostly comprised of your stereotypical chav (though I don't give them trouble, they don't give me any) and so every lunch when we have to be in our form room they play music which I hate, as it's all RnB and whatever else. I don't personally like it, but I put up with it and don't go flaunting my music about because I know they wouldn't like it, and I also know they would kick my ass for being a 'dirty fucking greebo'.
That said, they can be alright people most of the time.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by rabidguitarist
okay, right

I go to 6th form, and we have a large common room.

In this room are 2 sets of speakers.

On my ipod, I have rap music, pop, classical, electro and indie, as well as metal and rock. If there is a lot of people in the room, I will play whatever music the majority of people will like, and not what I want to hear.

That is also the key to making friends. do what other people want, not what you want.

I hope you have learnt from this, young padawan

I learned how to be a complete push-over, thx for the tips :pP:

Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
Word. Though they were worse considering he wasn't threatening to beat them up over something as trivial as music taste. You're still in the wrong threadstarter, so grow up.

+1

People will never completely agree about music taste, but threatening to beat people up because they listen to their own kind of music? That's ridiculous.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Ryansb123

I'm seeing letters but very few words.

there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

You shouldn't let them menace you. If they say to you to turn it off or they will beat you up, then tell them to try. After he throws the 1st punch, fast kick to the nuts, and the job is done.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Whip out some better "rap shit" than they have
if their playing some crap like Kano or whatever the commoners listen to these days bring out some NWA which fo' sho' is the funniest/best rap group ever

dr dre and some homies rapping about why white people should be scared of them and about their hoes? the chav's would love it.

so yea purchase yourself some niggazwitattitude [NWA] and their Niggaz4life album
Quote by Slaveaway
Bud, get agresive with em tell em to fuk off if they dont. Hit one fukin hard and then ask whos hard. NEVER LET A FUKIN CHAV TELL U WHAT TO DO.

Chavs are dik eds.

Are you in the same class as the thread starter?
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
that sucks, fortunatley i go to a grammar school where chavs are to dumb to get in. but when im out on the streets and stuff chavs start on me all the time for having long hair and listening to metallica and stuff but usually there worse than that they normally chase me or try to beat me up for no reason.
Non-native English speaker?
Because that is the only excuse for such atrocious grammar, syntax and spelling.
I know its just the internet but Christ, at least try to be coherent. Spell check next time?

As for the "chavs"
Let them do as they please.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by phillikesguitar
Whip out some better "rap shit" than they have
if their playing some crap like Kano or whatever the commoners listen to these days bring out some NWA which fo' sho' is the funniest/best rap group ever

dr dre and some homies rapping about why white people should be scared of them and about their hoes? the chav's would love it.

so yea purchase yourself some niggazwitattitude [NWA] and their Niggaz4life album

Straight Outta Compton> Niggaz 4 life
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Sorry but that post was easily readable.

Edit - but not only that they sound like complete idiots. They probably realised Seek & Destroy contained about 100x more musical credibility and couldn't take the fact they'd been beaten at their own game.

This reminds me; I was at a supermarket the other night and some ****ing neds were just sitting in a car listening to a really bad eminem "remix" and they looked like spastics bouncing around - I'd have loved to have thrown a bomb in the car right about then.
Last edited by Jackolas at Mar 22, 2007,
how about deal with it?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by beastiebeatles
Straight Outta Compton> Niggaz 4 life

comptons most wanted > straight outta compton
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
comptons most wanted > straight outta compton

A Tribe Called Quest > All of that
Quote by Jackolas
A Tribe Called Quest > All of that

boo ya tribe > everything

but I must admit, ATCQ are pretty damn good
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I hate chavs. My school is infested with them. They always start fights for no reason, claiming that I was "skitting their ma'" or some crap reason. I just do the obvious thing to do, and stay away from the idiots.
Page 1 of 2