After waiting i finally got my Epiphone Les Paul Special ll player pack.It looks really nice..better in person then on photos.Everything was good ..until i opened the owners manual and now im confusing about somethings:

1.What does it to do "Action Adjustment"?

2.It says that the Tune-o-Matic bridge that comes with the guitar is pre-adjusted and it says that i have to tighten it a little and adjust the string height...im lost now because i dont know what i should do there?

3.Adjusting the Intonation....it says that its only used when different gauge strings are fitted on...so if i buy the same gauge strings that are already on the guitar i dont have to adjust the intonation?..but incase i still have to...it says that it should be tuned to A-440 and that the 12 pinch harmonic should sound like that fretted note and the saddle should be moved front,back,left,....etc..please help me with this!!!
If you don't know what these thing are then you don't need to know just yet.

But for future reference, action refers to this distance between the strings and the fretboard, lower action means you have to press down lighter to get the notes, this means that you can theoretically play faster.

Don't touch the bridge yet, if you do you may set the action too low and cause fret buzz and intonation problems.

Intonation is adjustion the bridge saddles slightly so that the frets up the neck sound the right notes exactly, the shop you got your guitar from should have done this for you already.

To check your intonation tune a string to the correct pitch and then play a harmonic at the 12th fret, the harmonic should sound exactly the same note but one octave higher, if not take it back to the shop and get them to set it up for you, don't do it yourself until you know exactly what you're doing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Action is the height of the string from the fingerboard.
Intonation is correct when the guitar gives you the same note on an open string and the same note (but an octave higher) on the 12th fret. For example, get your tuner and hit an E on the 6th string and tune it. Then, on the same string, hit the 12th fret. If it is also an E, then your intonation is correct for that string. If it is not correct, you need to adjust the saddles on your bridge. If mine was out of intonation, I would just have someone do it for me, if I were you.
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo Head
Mesa 412 slant cab
Monster Power Pro 2500 Power Conditioner
TC Electronic G-Force
SKG Rack Case
Yamaha acoustic
Quote by Immortal_Hero
Don't play the 12th fret play the 12th fret harmonic.

It doesn't really make that much difference, if your intonation is good the harmonic and fretted note at the 12th fret should be exactly the same.

And to the threadstarter: leave it for now, it's probably fine, most guitar retailers will set up the guitar before they sell it, whether online or not.

Just tune up, plug in and rock out dude!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.