I've got these 2 dog tags and someday soon at school I'm gonna stamp some letters on them in the metalwork room. There's space for about 4/5 letters for each one but I can't think of anything good to put on them. I don't really want Love/Hate on them cause its used alot. I was thinking of Even/Flow or like S.R.V./Blues or something like that you know. Anyone here got any good suggestions? They don't have to be like the ones above, any help would be good

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
barry

white

/thread
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I thought some with an Eternal Sunshine avatar would be more creative than Dick/Head. And please nothing like Butt/Secks or that crap please.....

Don't steal, don't lift
Quote by Defunkt
I thought some with an Eternal Sunshine avatar would be more creative than Dick/Head. And please nothing like Butt/Secks or that crap please.....

I was just joking. It's up to you really, tho I dig the Barry White idea.
Poor advice.
Yeah I cant really call you uncreative cause I'm right here asking for help! Good idea but I'm not really into him. I might be able to get four words depending on whether the stamping on the front comes out through the back that badly.

Don't steal, don't lift
les/paul
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Saint/Anger

jk.
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

I don't know, but I want dog tags too =)
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Yeah I think they're pretty cool, if I can fit more spaces in it I'll could try Uplift Mofo Party Plan, Freaky Styley, Blood Sugar Sex Magik (huge Chili Peppers fan) Higher Ground, Why Go,Wicked Garden. Any of them good?

Don't steal, don't lift
Deth

Klok

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20