How do.

I decided to re-record my song, Oi! Ruling Man today.

www.myspace.com/johnnyskullfck

The song will autoplay

I'm not very happy with the mix myself, although I have to say it sounded more balanced through cans.

I lost a bit of audio quality (evident on the high end) turning it into an MP3, since I used Audacity (no blank cd's!)

Bloody cheap speakers

Still, not bad for a pound shop microphone

Crit for crit
It's not bad to be honest, I'm just not nuts about the vocals, which I find make a big deal in Oi! music. Generally the guitars are just a lot of powerchords and the drums keep a strict bass-snare beat with some extra basses here and there (not that there's anything wrong with that) so I like a strong vocalist for this kind of thing. Still a good tune though. Good job.

If you want, give my newest a quick crit. Just click the Recording link in my sig.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk
Generally the guitars are just a lot of powerchords

That's the only thing I would disagree about with your critique.

This was originally a Billy Bragg type piece, so I carried the roughly correct intonality of the chords (Esus4, Emaj, Amaj, B7, C#m) over to an electric version which made it sound dissonant.

You can still hear these chords, I believe. Maybe I added a tad to much reverb on the guitars, huh?

Cheers man, I crit you back (for want of a past tense of "crit" - crat?)
Quote by BrianApocalypse
That's the only thing I would disagree about with your critique.

This was originally a Billy Bragg type piece, so I carried the roughly correct intonality of the chords (Esus4, Emaj, Amaj, B7, C#m) over to an electric version which made it sound dissonant.

You can still hear these chords, I believe. Maybe I added a tad to much reverb on the guitars, huh?

Cheers man, I crit you back (for want of a past tense of "crit" - crat?)
Ahaha, "crat!" I listened to it again, and you're right, I can hear the varied chords. My bad. I guess perhaps the guitar mix/volume could maybe be tweaked to make it a little more prominent to bring this out? Might give it a nice tone. Oh, and thanks for the crat.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride