Genuine Fender American Stratocaster 3 pickup set with mounting hardware!

Grab a bargain!

Excellent pickups for use in a Stratocaster or any guitar that will fit single coil pickups. Ideal for a pickup upgrade/replacement or a project guitar.

True vintage Fender single coil tone with an aged look. In full working condition!

These pickups have been taken straight out of a Genuine American Fender Stratocaster.

Depending on the size of your electronics setup, the neck pickup may require a small wire connection. However, this isn't neccesary or not at all difficult to do. A small dint is on one of the pickup covers, however, this isn't noticable when pickups are in the guitar.

Buyer note
If you have any questions or require any more pictures, please feel free to contact me as I will reply to your enquires ASAP.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
Can I get some pics of these? Also how old are they?
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
Quote by blue_strat
how much are you looking for? (£

PM with an offer if you don't mind and we can work from there.

I'm unsure of the age of the pickups, Like i said they have a slight vintage white, i'm selling them for somebody I know that sold a guitar. The only picture have off my camera on my phone. If you want some better quality, I will have to get hold of a good camera.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

I had someone interested in the USA, but he doesn't seem to be online since I last PMed him. Anyone else interested?

Danny.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Would you be interested in a trade for any of the pedals listed for sale in my sig?
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
If I can't get cash for them, i may be interested ^

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

how much ($)
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
Im looking at around £20 each. I can negotiate however.

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Anybody else interested? I had somebody interested from the US but his inbox is full

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!