I might be buying a used Ibanez RG300EX from a guy i know
he's selling it to me for 300 bucks, theres not any issues with it other then your average wear on a paint job
is this a good deal? i'm most likely gonna be putting a dimebucker in it afterwards, and putting the current pickup in my Ibanez GIO
sorry, it's the 350EX
Last edited by ChaoticVengence at Mar 22, 2007,
powersounds (gio) arent great
that sounds good i loiek my RG a lot comfortable and stuff never actually heard of a 300ex but id get it
ya my gio was just my first guitar, didn't really know anything about guitrs themselves, all i knew is it looked like a metal guitar so i got it, and it's a pretty good beginers guitar, but i need to upgrade, and this oportunity came along i told the guy to hold it for me until i get the cash, unles anybody has some otehr recomendatins of a decent intermediate guitar thast not very expensive
people are going to say it sucks, but for the price, it's not bad at all- i have one. admitedly ive pulled the trem bar out and streched the hole a lil by accident but i can still use it fine- it just flops down now rather than stay where i want it
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia