6 months ago my friends made a video of them 'hedging' (jumping through hedges) now suddenly they got onto the front page of the local newspaper yesterday.

They all have to go see the police now. This is the article with a link to the video of them doing it at the top.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/video/display.var.1274078.0.0.php

My point is, is that it made the front page when im sure people have been mugged or something.

I was wondering if anyone elses local papers were so pathetic and had any bad headlines like this?
sounds like a good game, actually

I am a proud participant of 'garden hopping'
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'd imagine part of it is that they hope to scare others from doing the same.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
It's a shame there's no real hedges around my area, I would probably do the same.

Then again, it would also help if I had some friends in my area
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
lol me and my friends do that stuff and put it on youtube. but no one really takes any notice.

also my local paper is pretty sad like that i remember one time when they were saying we desperately need cctv because some chav set a bin on fire, theres probably been worse but i dont bother looking at it