Right, so I have myself an Ibanez RG270, bought second hand. However, when I first bought it, the floyd bridge was fine (apart from the whammy bar being quite loose), I restringed it and all that, still fine. BUT now there's a problem, the bridge has recently gone out of place, adn I don't know why. I came home one day and noticed that the angle of it was wrong instead of its normal, relatively flat position, it's like it's stuck in a whammied position. and the action of the guitar is messed up because of it.

Could anyone possibly tell me what may have happened? How I could fix it?

I'll try and get some pics up, but any help you can give would be great.
Are your strings tuned? If not you string might of stretched.
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
You probably put a different string gauge on it. A floating bridge basically has 2 forces pulling on it: 1 from the the guitar body which is attached by springs in the back plate and another from the strings pulling it toward the headstock. The tension should normally be set to the back spring tension, but when you change string gauges you're putting a different amount of tension on it, in this case it looks like you put a higher gauge on it which is putting more tension on it from that angle.

What you need to do is either put the same gauge strings that it came with on normally, or open the back up and tighten the springs slowly to the guitar. If tightening the springs doesn't work then you probably need to add another one.
Quote by Leonheart
You probably put a different string gauge on it. A floating bridge basically has 2 forces pulling on it: 1 from the the guitar body which is attached by springs in the back plate and another from the strings pulling it toward the headstock. The tension should normally be set to the back spring tension, but when you change string gauges you're putting a different amount of tension on it, in this case it looks like you put a higher gauge on it which is putting more tension on it from that angle.

What you need to do is either put the same gauge strings that it came with on normally, or open the back up and tighten the springs slowly to the guitar. If tightening the springs doesn't work then you probably need to add another one.

Ah yeh, that sounds the most likely problem, but the thing is, it was fine for weeks after the strings were changed, and I came home one day and it was messed up, and im worried it may have been one of my many foolish siblings that have messed it up

Although yerr, the tension thing seems right, so how could i go about tightening the springs?
Lol, well just use a screwdriver to take the back plate off, then you'll probably see 3 or 4 springs attached to the back of your bridge. Anyway, I think you said that your bridge is leaning forwards toward the neck so in this case you'd use a screwdriver to tighten the screws more towards the guitar body. And if you do that and you have to tighten them all the way to the body or more then you probably need to get and extra spring to balance the tension.

It's pretty easy to figure out once you open the back plate. But remember it's important that you tighten the strings only a little at a time.

And maybe the strings did stretch but I'm not sure that hasn't happened to either of mine.