Hey, Ive been reading into alot of amps lately, trying to pick out my next one. I was looking at the Line 6 amps, but have kinda been turned away, so Im looking into just dishing out the money and getting a marshall. My question is, As of right now, I live in a apartment, and dont plan on getting a house for roughly another yr or so. Do you think getting a half stack would be too much, mainly to practice with at current time. Eventually id like to do some shows. But right now, Im just gonna e practicing and making some recordings on a 8 track recorder. Thanks
in an apartement, i think it DEFINITELY is an overkill. just get a microcube, or whatever that's small for homw use. i swear, i live in an apartement, and i cant even go over 50% on my microcube, without being scared of neighbors. at night, i play with like 5%
Quote by alliwant
Why is there two of these? Delete one of them.

Good call Good call.
Yeah, um with a 100 watt tube amp you could shake the entire apartment complex. +1 on the Cube. It just takes a lot of volume/power to get the Marshall to a point where it doesn't sound tinny anymore, and once you have reached that point you are going to be WAYYY too loud.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.