Okkkkkay so i think theres something wrong with me cos I get obsessed with things,stupid things like e.g if I go see a film,I get obsessed with it or like the people it in and all I think about is,and how i want to like just get the **** outta here and go to their "world" if ya like live like they do.It always passes but it gets me so down when it happens,So likw WTF!!!????!!!!!
yeah i do the sometimes, not so much recently, but i definetely had problems with that in the past...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
isnt that just called dreaming? everyone does that...it doesnt hurt to dream
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Lyke OMgdz!1one. wtf! lolz! u hav cancer!one

Seriously, it's normal. If you become obsessed with things like that at a time, it means you're an intellect. You really appreciate things for what they are. I'm like that too. We're a rare breed. Although I don't get obsessed with movies: movies aren't really my thing. I get obsessed with a lot of music, lyrically and musicianship. I also get obsessed with nature sometimes, including sunsets and other beautiful nature scenes.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by Life Lease
What the hell are you talking about?

His Pet Dog dog Called Micheal who hes having trouble feeding at the moment because hes eating his own mouth so theyre having to poke food in through his ears and hope it finds it way to his stomach
tough issue
you're an intellect. You really appreciate things for what they are. I'm like that too. We're a rare breed.

This sounds exactly like a online Iq test result

Nothing wrong with you in my opinion, and if you agree than that's all that matters. But hey try to appreciate where you are and not where you could be
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by Harmonius

Seriously, it's normal. If you become obsessed with things like that at a time, it means you're an intellect. You really appreciate things for what they are. I'm like that too. We're a rare breed. Although I don't get obsessed with movies: movies aren't really my thing. I get obsessed with a lot of music, lyrically and musicianship. I also get obsessed with nature sometimes, including sunsets and other beautiful nature scenes.

But does it get you down??and make you feel like crap
Quote by Kroach
This sounds exactly like a online Iq test result

Nothing wrong with you in my opinion, and if you agree than that's all that matters. But hey try to appreciate where you are and not where you could be

LOL. Wow, I sounded like an online IQ test. I don't know whether I should be pleased or not. That comment was a general conclusion of what I thought. Well, I thought it was logical.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius

Me too

but I like movies also
Quote by Harmonius

yeah me too, alot of music stuff, if i find a really good song or guitar riff or guitarist i stay with them for months or years, sometimes i think its unhealthy lo0l
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by i_got_novacain
But does it get you down??and make you feel like crap

A lot of my friends say I get obsessed too much. I really get into the music I listen to. When I like band or a piece of music, I look up the lyrics to them and study them, which might seem odd but it does open your mind a lot to what that song actually means - which is why I only like music if they have great lyrics and musicianship. It doesn't make me feel crap. It just makes me realise that other people are just, well, blank. They experience these things and there's no thought whatsoever. It's like someone telling you that they love you and you simply walk away thinking, "Oh okay. What's for lunch?"

EDIT: I know a lot of UGer's are like me. This is why I like it here. Most of my friends don't appreciate things for what they are. It's quite sad really. Whenever I hear an amazing piece of music I always think to myself, God - the amazing things people can do sometimes with the gift of music.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by Harmonius

By God, we're alike
NOPE.
Things I've gotten completely obsessed with recently:

The movie "The Blues Brothers"
The TV show "The Office"
The David Bowie album "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars"

If it's not normal, oh well. Who wants to be normal, anyway?
It just means youre watching a good film, or that you have no understanding of a good film if it happens with every film. Watch the Shawshank Redemption in this case
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Quote by Harmonius
A lot of my friends say I get obsessed too much. I really get into the music I listen to. When I like band or a piece of music, I look up the lyrics to them and study them, which might seem odd but it does open your mind a lot to what that song actually means - which is why I only like music if they have great lyrics and musicianship. It doesn't make me feel crap. It just makes me realise that other people are just, well, blank. They experience these things and there's no thought whatsoever. It's like someone telling you that they love you and you simply walk away thinking, "Oh okay. What's for lunch?"

EDIT: I know a lot of UGer's are like me. This is why I like it here. Most of my friends don't appreciate things for what they are. It's quite sad really. Whenever I hear an amazing piece of music I always think to myself, God - the amazing things people can do sometimes with the gift of music.

Oh. My. God.
I'm like that too.
I thought I was the only one.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs