Beefy Arms
3 2%
Nice Rack
59 38%
Head-turning ass
77 50%
Voters: 154.
Page 1 of 2
For Girls, whats more important to you on a guy? A nice stomach (i.e. six pack) or some beefy arms?

For Guys, whats more important on a chick for you? A nice rack or head-turning ass?

Give me a second to get a poll up
I like racks better than ass

/thread
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm an ass man myself.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
eeee muscles

but kind of stuck between stomach and rack...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
yeah...what can i say im an ass man
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
... THE FACE THE FACE O_O !? Ever noticed that?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Ass FTW. Boobs don't affect a woman's appearance unless they're way too big or way too small.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Kroach
... THE FACE THE FACE O_O !? Ever noticed that?

Oooh, you mean like, giving head?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Oooh, you mean like, giving head?

Haha nice one . Anyways on topic, I don't have a preference, it just has to be a good package where things go together.. see what I mean?
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
I'm a personality and character man myself.... there's more to women than boobs.
Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
Why is the face not an option?
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by Revalk

Pfft, only girly men like the face.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Pfft, only girly men like the face.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

+1

Maybe its because most of us are stereotypical males..........
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Coming from a guy with the signature "Feel the love!" =D

I dunno, as far as pure lust goes, I'd say otherwise, but if it's somebody I want anything to do with more then that... face wins!
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Dude! Expressing love towards fellow human beings is in no way girly!

*goes back to brushing my doll's hair*
Seems like there are alot of assmen here, and very very few women

Edit: I left face out b/c its way to overdone, and as far as i'm concerned fairly obvious. Everyone appreciates a pretty face, anad wasn't what i was overly curious in. I was more curious as to what people like more between arms/stomach, or ass/breasts. If you incorporate the face then people want to eyes, then want to know why personality isn't in there, or teeth, etc. and so on
Last edited by Duerksen at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Ass FTW. Boobs don't affect a woman's appearance unless they're way too big or way too small.

+1
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Face > Legs > Ass > Boobs > Slim Body (for me anyway) > Personality

No face or legs in your poll.

You suck
*ss and legs for me... it's all about the lower body... big boobs are a bonus, but I really don't mind if she's got a nice *ss...
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I'm glad to see ass is in the lead.

Even if only by one vote.

Quote by JamieB
I'm glad to see ass is in the lead.

Even if only by one vote.

speakign of in the lead...

*goes and bumps something*
i like both arms and stomach....tough desicion..STOMACH..i like my guys proportional though.
and more guys should vote boobs cause they are better. im not bi or lesbian but im just saying.....butts stink. and i have an honest question, what is sooo appealing about tits or asses. boobs are big round balls of fat covered in two toned skin that sit on a girls chest and cause back problems. and butts are also two mounds of fat, but they sit on a girs back, and it has a giant crack in it. and they just smell like ass
Quote by stepco12345

You have more balls then me! .

Quote by i have to pee
I love you have sex with me?

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.
Quote by Kensai
speakign of in the lead...

*goes and bumps something*

You gon' die.

I voted rack cause I'm a sucker for a nice one.

Also, the men section should include shoulders/chest because we all know that's what's important
Quote by JamieB
You gon' die.

Perhaps one day, son...

Now in retrospect, I'm more of an assman.
A nice ass can overcome dissapointing breasts quite easily, but for breasts to overcome a dissapointing ass, they have to be DAMN nice breasts.

Though I would date a chick with a sub-par ass before I dated a chick with ugle-huge boobs, so...touch choice. I guess I'll probably have to go with ass.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
dude beefy arms are nasty. If hes got a nice stomach thats way batter, gr i hate beer bellies - 1 for beer bellies...+1 for V lines
+1
woot woot yea go V lines
Quote by stepco12345

You have more balls then me! .

Quote by i have to pee
I love you have sex with me?

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.
ya face matters i wouldnt want to be with a butterface its just a turn off, but on the poll i would go with a nice butt, like someone said earlier you cant rlly do much with a nice rack.
Well I voted for'nice stomach', but I mean it towards girls... not guys. Out of those suggested, I'd rather a girl had a nice stomach than a 'nice rack' or a 'head-turning ass'.

But seriously... how far down the line are you gonna suggest things like the face or the personality?
Right, i get the point, face and personality are important to everyone. But saying it here is like when someone asks you which you like better, Beer or milk, and you wonder why pizza isn't on their list. I get the point :P
Page 1 of 2