well i saw this video on kerrang and i wasn't really paying attention to the video but the song was quite good... it looked to me like the singer was pete out of fall out boy but i'm probably wrong thats just how i remembered it.... well anyway it sounded like that type of music and in the video they where in a church and the people had some sort of face paint on... i remember somebody running out of the door or something? i find it hard to describe but i have had no luck in finding it so will somebody please suggest some songs which it might just be?

many thanks
yeah its definately "i write sins not tradegies" by "panic! at the disco"... and theyre way better than fall out boy, so you just grossly insulted them :P
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
omg as if i didn't know that! panic at the disco are awesome many thanks for the help i knew i could rely on you guys... much appreciated!
Quote by 3nemy
omg as if i didn't know that! panic at the disco are awesome many thanks for the help i knew i could rely on you guys... much appreciated!

you think they're "awesome" and yet you don't know their biggest single?

crazy.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(