I've got around £200 for my birthday, and I've been looking around for an eletro acoustic guitar. Ive narrowed it down to these ones:

Takamine EG260C

Ovation Applause

Ovation Celebrity CC28

Ovation CC24-5

Yamaha APX5A

Yamaha APX500

Ibanez SX72 TBC

Fender CD-140SCE

Washburn EA18 TS

Aria FET-STD

Can someone tell me which is the best one out of the list, or suggestive one at around that price?

Thanks,

are you looking at these guitars online? if so, post links to where you're finding them.
Hey man, good luck with whatever you decide on

You posted the Ibanez SX72TBC, and I have the Ibanez AEF30E - which is just a few dollars more according to a few of the searches I did - and I love that guitar. It's built like a truck, i came home on leave in june and left it at my parents house while i was there - came back in october and it was still perfectly in tune. I know that doesn't sound like much of a big deal but to me that says quite a bit about a good guitar. The action is nice, it picks up the sound great when it's plugged in ( I hooked it one of the bigger amps and played master of puppets with it with only mild reverb from the top strings ). It's a little more expensive, but it will be a great guitar. I'm up to five guitars now, and the AEF30E is by far my favorite, even though my 12 string comes in a close second . Hope this helps a little, if not sorry I posted lol.
PM TO WIN A DATE!!!
If you are looking for projection, you should rule out the ovations, since their bodies are curved. If you are looking for looks, on the other hand, ovations are sure to wow the crowd.

Overall though, I'd go with the takamine, because they are usually really good at lower prices, and are really good beginner, intermediate guitars over all.
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
Quote by leid sepplin
If you are looking for projection, you should rule out the ovations, since their bodies are curved. If you are looking for looks, on the other hand, ovations are sure to wow the crowd.

Overall though, I'd go with the takamine, because they are usually really good at lower prices, and are really good beginner, intermediate guitars over all.

I think Ovations are pretty ugly. I don't like their sound either, but that's my opinion.
However I do agree you should get the Takamine.
Not sure of the Ovations in that price range, but I really want the Custom Legend. It has an unbelievable spanish sound to it that I really like. The Ibanez would be my next choice. Played a few of those last weekend. Really nice tone.