This is crazy what this guy did to his guitar... at least its a Squire... and it's in Russian!

http://www.guitars.ru/03/info.php?z969
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
I think I've forgotten how to read
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
wow
interesting
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Is this the same website where someone tied his guitar to a tree, and threw it in a pond to relic it?
Click the Link at the bottom of the text to go to the next pages, it is where he ties it to a tree...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by mr_hankey
Is this the same website where someone tied his guitar to a tree, and threw it in a pond to relic it?
Yeah, it's on the farther pages.
Good thing I speak fluent Russian!

лопатой в главных роющих конечностях.
Умойтесь кровью, суки!
Дерево Берёза насыщает индивидуума плотной и устойчивой положительной энергией.

LOL!

Russians will understand...

The sanded and hammered edge makes it look fake, though.
Last edited by sashki at Mar 22, 2007,
No ****er, translate now goddamnit!!!!!

too slow...

EDIT:

"Tree the Birch sates an individual with dense and steady positive energy."

I don't get it
Last edited by JDawg at Mar 22, 2007,
Id sooner relic the guitar myslef by playing it. I perish the thought of putting a ding in my neck, I dont want another 50!
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass