Which band has the craziest/ most annoying/die hard fan at the moment?

From my experience I think it's got to be Muse. One bad word about them are you get 5 essays why your wrong, have no taste in music and how Matt Bellamy is the best <Guitarist/singer/songwriter> of the past <number> years.
Quote by robopirate
Which band has the craziest/ most annoying/die hard fan at the moment?

From my experience I think it's got to be Muse. One bad word about them are you get 5 essays why your wrong, have no taste in music and how Matt Bellamy is the best <Guitarist/singer/songwriter> of the past <number> years.

Funny...i've never said that...

Anyway, I nominate MCR fans
I think Tool has some of the worst. I like Tool and all but man their hardcore fans are annoying. Also, the Slipknot fans at my school were terribly annoying.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
I'm gonna say Opeth...and the Smiths... eventhough they're not around any more.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Oh God, Muse fans can be a ****ing pain.

They think they are like the inventors of music technicality and creativity. Personally I think they owe a lot to Radiohead, and on the new album, Queen.

Not a bad band though
Muse aren't the worst, but I'm glad finally someones said it.

Insane Clown Posse.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
definately slipknot. for 2nd id probably say U2. say anything bad about them and you get scolded on how much of a better person Bono is than you.
*sob* i couldn't think of anything to put here*sob*
i dont really hate slipknot, in fact i love stone sour but i agree with Quark Soup...splitknot fans think that band is like the most talented group ever
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by hotlove
definately slipknot. for 2nd id probably say U2. say anything bad about them and you get scolded on how much of a better person Bono is than you.

True...

But what I hate the most is the ICP hardcore people... They think they're so cool cuz they listen to ICP. And they're pretty terrible. But yeah, I'd think every band out there has at least someone in the world who thinks they're god or something.
Quote by AcsticRckr89
well Fall out boys fans are annoying mainly cause they're almost all 11-12 year old girls

And all 11-12 year old girls are annoying
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by GiantRaven
Funny...i've never said that...

Anyway, I nominate MCR fans

+1

You try to play them a frusciante solo and they're all like "lolololol wtf r th4t?!? i pee in the sink lolol"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
+1

You try to play them a frusciante solo and they're all like "lolololol wtf r th4t?!? i pee in the sink lolol"

I hate kids who have no sense of good bands or something like that. Like, they only stick to one band and act like they're the most bestest "l33t3r" band in the world. Open up your minds to other stuff.
Hardcore Nightwish fans are terrible. All romantic gothic types who are like 'oooh i'd go gay for tarja' and float around in funeral dresses talking about how tuomas (songwriter) feels their pain. And they cry at concerts during the solo's.

I would like to point out I am not one of these people. I am only quasi-obsessed.
Classic rock in general. So many people think it's the only good music ever made...

Also. there are a lot of "music snobs" in the classical and jazz fields.
Metallica
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin.

Say anything bad about one of those bands and they're all over you.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

those damn Velvet Underground fans think that Lou Reed is just the best at everything, **** off!

any Pop Punk bands

Slipknot

I'm a big RHCP fanboy...It sucks because I've turned into something I promised I wouldn't
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!