i have a fender telecaster, but for my next guitar i want a cheap guitar w/2 humbuckers
i play stuff like boston, lynyrd skynyrd, blue oyster cult, beatles, going as hard as guns n'roses, etc...
i was thinking bout maybe an epiphone les paul, prs se, washburn les paul shape, etc...
please recommend
thanks
Personally.....I hate the brand but.....a jay turser jt-133.....sounds amazing actually
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
I think the les paul would be the best for you. It's a very versatile guitar, and I think you'll enjoy it.
Quote by MaidenMania
Hey ive seen u guys use quite a lot of this word around in threads and it confuses me....what with all those pictures and all (surprise buttsecks??)...so uh can u jus tell me wat the hell its supposed to signify
depends what you mean by cheap, but the washburn pro series (wi65pro, 66 pro, and x50 pro) are very nice, as are any of the prs se's I've tried. I'm not too fussed on epis, but that might be a personal preference thing- as always it's best if you can try anything you're thinking about buying.

Others would be yamaha aes series (they're very nice, the 620 is probably best bang for buck), and lag, if you can find them (they're french, they're around quite a bit in the UK (and I assume france), don't know about the rest of the world).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Check out an Agile, they are good guitars for the price.
Mesa Lonestar Special
Traynor YCV40WR
Ibanez -Artcore AS103BM
Fender American Deluxe Strat
Analog Man ARDX20 Dual Delay
Red Witch Empress Chorus
Big Muff Pi
Boss BD-2
MXR '76 RI Dynacomp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Jetter Jetdrive
EHX POG
michael kelly guitars are inexpensive and have real nice features
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
epiphone les paul standard
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
All the les paul ideas are good, but, look into the Washburn Idol series. Those are cheper than most of the les pauls recommended tonite.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
^ don't lean towards anything till you've tried everything you can easily get your hands on. You want to be trying stuff out in as objective a way as possible.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?