I was thinking about stuff a lot today at school and I wondered this:

Do you think crime rates would drop if schools were more strict with their punishments?

It seems like at my school the teachers aren't very strict(which is pretty cool ).
I think parents more than schools.

But schools should be stricter as well, yes.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
no, it would just teach kids that if you want to break the law, do it outside of school
Gear:
Carvin Bolt-T -> Line 6 DL-4 -> Danelectro Fish and Chips -> Homemade Fuzz -> Epiphone Valve Junior Combo -> Amplitube and Guitar Rig.
Crime really isn't related to schooling. It's more related to friends/family. Why would you think it would help lower crime rates?
one of my friends got kicked out of school for a week for getting into a fight with a kid from a different school. they weren't even on school grounds either. so our school is pretty strict. but then again, somebody got shot here a week ago too.
Quote by 6WS
Crime really isn't related to schooling. It's more related to friends/family. Why would you think it would help lower crime rates?

I thought maybe if schools punished kids more than when they grow up people may not think they can get away with stuff as easy; or they may be afraid of punishments or something. This harder punishment I'm talking about would even be in kindergarten, so people get used to not breaking rules at a very young age. But whatever.
Quote by JC13
No, it would make kids more sneaky in school, making them sneakier outside of school, so there would just be sneakier crimes going on..

True
Well our school just made a rule that if you're over 16 and you punch a kid under 16 then you'll be arrested.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
bring back coporal and capital punishment, and national service
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
^Teachers should be allowed to beat the shite out of their pupils. Then tell'm the police will do worse.
Of course pupils should be allowed to fight back
Ok, if you fight in my school, whether it be a small scuffle or a full blown rumble, you get an assult charge. In other words, my achool couldnt get much stricter. That and my school is adding to the crime rates with that rule.
SX Ursa 2
G&L Tribute L-2500
Ibanez ATK700 (all but sold)
Ashdown Elec. Blue 180 (need something else...)

-Bass Militia- \m/
Definitely the parents should be the ones tightening up
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You have a small penis and will never satisfy a woman.