yep, im thinking about getting an EMG 81 for the bridge, and a 60 for the neck. But, i never use the neck one, i mostly use the bridge and the middle. So, will the two sound good put together? should i or shouldn't i do it?

yet again, thanks for help in advance
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
it should sound good, that why it is a common set to use other than the 81/85
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
It depends what you want the guitar to sound like. There is no such thing as "good" or "bad".
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
It depends what you want the guitar to sound like. There is no such thing as "good" or "bad".

never watched guitar vids on youtube then eh.
people get terrible tone. it's disgusting.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
It should sound good. I'd rather have that setup than 81/85, but that's just me. The 60 is excellent for active cleans. Actually, in my opinion, cleans in general.
Current gear:
LTD MH-301 fitted with EMG 81/60
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 5150 with JJ tubes
Avatar 4x12 with Warehouse Veteran 30 and British Lead Speakers
Crate XT120R
Quote by Raijin.xiii
never watched guitar vids on youtube then eh.
people get terrible tone. it's disgusting.

Yes they do, and it has very little to do with which pickups they chose. Tone is subjective, and he is asking us if these pickups will sound good. The answer is impossible to give because we don't know how he wants his guitar to sound. It's up to him to determine if he thinks they sound good.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
well, i like the 81, and i wouldnt use the 60 by itself anyway, idk why but i just never use the neck that much. I want a skull-splitting crunch, i guess kinda like 'tallica or trivium when i palm mute, which the 81 does, and a good middle setting, i guess more of a bassy feeling to it. so im assuming those pickups will do that? sorry if im not clear on something i feel kinda weird today and cant explain stuff well
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus