And thought I'd spend a moment or two ranting. That was great! We only did 3 songs, but God I loved it. Thought my band weren't that good but no one messed up .

I now realise this was probably a pointless thread but oh well... I'm happy .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Where did you play?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
what songs did you play?
www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Quote by RockerPseudonym
I think stone is either 7 or 14 lbs

Edit I'm gonna go with 14 because it's rather unlikely you're 56 pounds

Quote by evening_crow
sounds like....u need a...

BAND MEETING!!!
Played at Mancat in Manchester. Some of our own songs and a cover of Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These).
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
good job man aren't gigs great
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Congrats. I love the feeling of playing your music in front of people.

Can you remember your gig? I can barely remember any of it, it seems like it went so fast. I was so nervous
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
ya man all i remember from my first gig is the odd moment
I shot JR

I only remember screwing up.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
ya i did a little of that
I shot JR

ahhhh the memories of ones first gig.i always brings a tear to their eyes. *sniff
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
I can remember some of it, I had a load of mates in the front few rows sitting on the floor so I wasn't very nervous. As soon as I got the soundcheck over with the only problem I could think of was my Death Metal pedal either being ****ing loud or you wouldn't be able to hear it (really sensitive switch), but it was fine. I messed up once but it was very small (just hit one wrong note) and the only really big mess up was that our drummer finished a couple of bars early, but she started again. The worst thing that could've gone wrong was that she didn't even turn up (she wasn't in school that day, and has panic attacks), so that was great!
my first gig was in front of around 200 people! it was a school graduation night. we played 2 songs and everybody loved us. good times
My first gig was quite bad, I messed up both songs a bit however I styled it out and got the audience laughing and singing along so it was all good.
i played my first gig recently as well... and since i was kicked out my old band for soloing on more than one song (we wrote like fifteen songs)...i had to do it on my own

scariest thing of my life... blinded by bright lights... had to project my voice... and at the end of the two song set i was about ready to collapse... aparently i did well though ... i played a ska song and what i got by sublime... it went over well
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
i never remember being on stage, but some how i always get the feeling of being a total ass while im playing instruments in front of people
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Quote by batman123
i never remember being on stage, but some how i always get the feeling of being a total ass while im playing instruments in front of people

yeah, i get that feeling too. i dont mind if im playing by myself around people, but when i play with my band, i hate when somebody is over
which manchester? in new hampshire or in england? im asking cuz i live in new hampshire

Jack my swag