Yeah, that was posted earlier.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
not my reason i dont know about being smart but i only read the first 2 paragraphs then i got bored lol
we have been through this before.

metalheads are not bright

bright kids are metalheads
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
third thread in two days! come on...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
6% of gifted children quote metal as their favourite genre

THEREFORE

gifted children like heavy metal.

This is absolutely pointless because they don't seem to have a control group.
Quote by rabidguitarist

this is true, its like saying that all squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares.

I'm an A student and fan of metal in general. I come from a classical music background like the "stereotypical" geek does, but I appreciate the musicality of certain metal bands, as well as those that just wrte good songs. While all this is the case I like Indie type stuff more in general. I am also an atheist and a romantic

By contrast, the old lead guitarist from my band is a C or lower student, listens to NOTHING but metal and denounces all other forms as crap. He is also racist, praises god and preaches that he is a Christian while loving sex, alcohol and the objectification of women.

metal breeds many sorts my friend, many sorts.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Indeed, I think.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.