I have just recently gotten a marshall jcm2000 tsl 100 upgrading from a combo I had before. my bbe sonicstomp box worked excellent with my combo amp I previously had but jsut refuses to work at all with my marshall tsl head... ive tried having it in the fx loops to having it on the input infront of the amp and I still cant get it to work

any suggestions?
what do you mean isn't working? is there just no difference in sound when it's activated, not turning on, or does it just sound crappy?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
ok, so it's powering up right, and you've tried a fresh battery? Is the unit itself still functioning correctly, like have you been able to try it on your old amp?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Have you tried cranking the amp up, then engaging the BBE? Boosts work the best when your amp is near the edge of breakup.
I tried on my old amp a few days ago and it still worked correctly for it, I had the volume up to 6 on the marshall and then engaged the bbe but i still cant notice the difference.
where are your contour and process controls at? Cranking those should definitely be noticable, whether it sounds good like that is another story, but it should easily be "noticable" to you. Tried a fresh battery too, didn't leave a cord in it by accident or anything right?
amp clips
amp vids
im using an adapter that came with it, not sure about the battery tho, ill give that a try, I had the processes maxed also.
that's odd man. I might try it on your old amp again just to be sure something didn't happen to the actual unit. Also, you are testing it in front of the amp for now right? less variables.
amp clips
amp vids