Yeah, so a couple days ago I was walking down the road with my leather jacket and a tin of beer, and some girls on the other side of the road shouted “get a f*cking job” at me, and moments later as I walked past two asian youths they started shouting at me in their language that I didn’t understand and making gibbering noises

Today, like 2 minutes ago, I’m walking back to my halls, and some Indie kids in their nice fancy car shout “hey mate, how much for the night?”

Does everyone else get all this stuff? Any amusing stories you’d like to share?
I don't but that's cuz everyone at college has known me for a long time and are all used to it. You get the odd chav yelling "emo" :S **** knows where i'm going wrong, if i'm getting called emo. But they don't know the difference between a goth, a punk or an emo so it doesn't bother me. Hope you gave them some shit back. ****ing Indie kids, they're the ones I can't stand the most.
Quote by Adam_Harrison9
I don't but that's cuz everyone at college has known me for a long time and are all used to it. You get the odd chav yelling "emo" :S **** knows where i'm going wrong, if i'm getting called emo. But they don't know the difference between a goth, a punk or an emo so it doesn't bother me. Hope you gave them some shit back. ****ing Indie kids, they're the ones I can't stand the most.

Unfortunately, when people do these things they **** right off before I can work out what they've said.

I prefer to ignore people. If you lash back at them you're only validating bad behaviour, and you're giving them the response they want.

If you ignore someone, it shows that you don't acknowledge someone's existence, which I've learned is more powerful than kicking their teeth in.

Plus some of those girls were pretty big, I wasn't gonna risk it.
I was in walmart the other day wearin my leather jacket and my hawk spiked up and I walk past this old bitch, I glance back at her and she is staring at me with this look on her face like "what in the **** is that thing" this was like the look my mom gives me when shes pissed at me. I laughed so ****in hard. Then I start to find the exit and this kid looks at me and starts laughin and this other kid was like "he looks like a shark" so I started laughin again, then this other kid was like "naw he looks like a fag" and his parents started laughin and so did his brothers and sisters and their friends and their friends and their friends parents, and I was laughin like I never laughed before so... we was all just havin a good ol' time. This happens ever time I go anywhere, thats why I like goin to wal-mart... good times
A lot of people also think mohawks are a metal head thing... exept the metal heads. I laugh at peoples ignorance here quit often.
What is with these damned threads in the punk forum lately?!
Too many of the things, the pit can have it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
walking down the road with a guitar people yelled freebird. i was skateboarding one day and someone yelled to get a job. i used to yell things at cars in middle school and got chased by a swim team. . . hahaha swim team is gay.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Quote by drema
I was in walmart the other day wearin my leather jacket and my hawk spiked up and I walk past this old bitch, I glance back at her and she is staring at me with this look on her face like "what in the **** is that thing" this was like the look my mom gives me when shes pissed at me. I laughed so ****in hard. Then I start to find the exit and this kid looks at me and starts laughin and this other kid was like "he looks like a shark" so I started laughin again, then this other kid was like "naw he looks like a fag" and his parents started laughin and so did his brothers and sisters and their friends and their friends and their friends parents, and I was laughin like I never laughed before so... we was all just havin a good ol' time. This happens ever time I go anywhere, thats why I like goin to wal-mart... good times
A lot of people also think mohawks are a metal head thing... exept the metal heads. I laugh at peoples ignorance here quit often.

ahhh.... so many trashy people at walmart
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Yeah I frequently get mistaken for Gene Simmons when I wear makeup in public...
And then I kick people in the shins with my spiky bootsies.
Peace.
When I hang out with friends in the ghetto I try to dress normal, so I don't get stabbed, or jumped. Because alot off people are closed minded assholes on meth over there. But I still get occasional threats for my long hair, but all the stoners think its cool.
I don't dress/look like a punk. If I HAD to classify myself, it'd be more of a hippie I guess. Well, I've had people I don't know walk up to me, grab my hair, and tell me I need to cut it. It's just to my shoulders, too. It's not like its really long.
haha thats not cool man (i'm not punk- i dont believe punk exists today but still)... it's only funny if it's an emo kid

just kidding...
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by andrewbiles
What is with these damned threads in the punk forum lately?!
Too many of the things, the pit can have it.

my bad
I used to think punks were pretty cool, till I made friends with a load of them.

There's nothing extreme about sitting at home of an evening sewing studs into your leather jacket, or discussing which hair products to use on your 'hawk.
One of my friends called me an emo the other day. It was because I was wearing black jeans....
I was on tha corner wearing my letha', this dude comes up to me,
he's like "hey punk"...Yeah whatever.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I used to think punks were pretty cool, till I made friends with a load of them.

There's nothing extreme about sitting at home of an evening sewing studs into your leather jacket, or discussing which hair products to use on your 'hawk.

You just made friends with the wrong punks is all.

It seems that whenever I go outside before 2 am some pretend thug will drive by in the car his mommy bought him and scream curses at me. Since I tend to work night jobs it's not too much of a problem for me to wait until they're all tucked into bed in their 3 story suburban homes to go out if I want to avoid abuse. In my hometown it's absolutely unacceptable to be female, 5 foot 9 and have hair less than shoulder length long. It doesn't really matter what I wear, which is sort of freeing. They hate me either way. If nothing else, I can at least enjoy the fact that I'm now in a place where I'm happy and most of them still live with their parents, are working at the local grocery store and have substance abuse problems.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
i usually only get shit like that from people in cars, people in the street are like afraid im going to mug them or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Tranx
One of my friends called me an emo the other day. It was because I was wearing black jeans....

Haha. I got called Emo cuz i wear black a lot.

my response: "Well, if hot topic and spencers made band/company clothes in another color aside from black i'd wear it."

I'm sorry...too much black at hot topic and spencers.
I generally don't get many remarks, which is kind of surprising considering I always wear black band shirts and have hair down to my shoulder blades. I did have one skinhead at the mall with a really gay voice tell me to cut my hair, and I just asked him why in a very bland monotonous voice and walked away.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I never get shit, leather jacket , tight jeans and converse.... They won't mess with cause I'm black. Not. But I'm hard.
I got beat up today for being a "Dirty sweaty" it hurt. Lots
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
I dress pretty average so I don't get shit.
Except for when someone asks me what type of music I listen to...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
some old dude said "get off of my yard you damn hippy!" i usually don't take offense to anything but......i had a 6inch hawk and leather on and spikes every where? dumbass should stop take the hits of LSD.
Quote by RizzoWashburn
ahhh.... so many trashy people at walmart

true that, the only reason you should be there is if your homeless

but anyway once i was sitting on a bench outside a store waiting for someone, when i was thinking with my head down, some kid and his mom come walking by, the little kid just looks at me but then the mom just has to say "Its not polite to stare, its not our problem" and then i just looked at them with an lunatic kind of look and there they went. haha its not our problem
I was called a "douchebag" for wearing a "Trvium - The Crusade" shirt. I guess I was asking for it wearing that.
666 BRO
i've been told repeatedly, "get a haircut you emo pussy...led zeppelin sucks!"
c'mon that doesn't even make sense, using led zeppelin and emo in the same sentence
and im not emo at all either, my hair isn't that long
they're just jealous
Head of the Classic Rock Martyrs Club PM me for info.

<CLASSIC ROCK
^
everything else

member of the snakes on a plane fan club!
eh, I dunno... I dress different everyday, but when I wear tight pants (punk style, **** flared tight pants) i'm recognized as 'the only black emo at my school' (i'm only half-black, mind you).

I really don't listen to anybody though. I'm always wearing my headphones, so all my friends have to come up to me and say something. My school's full of breas and preps and most everybody has flash-in-the-pan rich parents.

OH! Yeah I was at the mall with some punks outside at the food court and the rentacop wouldn't stop bugging us cuz one of us was smoking cigarettes and wasn't eating anything...

Bottom line: the world is full of assholes.
lol i guess kids at my school think im emo cus my hair is parted just a little bit to the side. wow. big deal. oh and that i play in a band. at least im doing something with my life. and when i wear tight pants, people call me emo. its like wow get your own life and stop being concerned about mine. seriously, it pisses me off. and they think im a fag cus i listen to blink 182. they are the greatest, and they are stupid for making fun of me. and i dont do drugs or anything, so yeah. there is my story. i think im gonna do pre-college next year cus highschool is pretty lame. i dont really like it. my gf goes to a different school, so there is no point in it.