What should I do? My girlfriend informed me yesterday that she doesn't feel the same way about me. She just wants to take a "break" for about a week to decide if she really doesn't like me. I really, really liked her. She was the best friend I've ever had and probably ever will. I was more comfortable around her than anyone else. I lost my virginity to her...

Every since then I have been feeling like a mental patient. I pace around thinking about her. I tried playing video games, running/working out, punching bag, even playing guitar and I just can't focus on anything but her. Is there anything you guys do to take your mind off of things like this? I'm desperate.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I found myself in a similar situation. I still think about her occasionally, and it's been more than two years. Hopefully, whatever advice is given to you will work for me as well.
thats how i feel bout my relationship with my girlfriend cept we were on break for like 3 hours and she gave in but our relationship is really confusing right and i dont think either of us know what to do
I always work out when I've gone through a rough time...
The biggest mistake you can do now is to not talk to someone about it, I have almost never talked about my feelings with anyone and now I got serious anger disorder, it's pretty ****ing hard cause in the end, if go through the day without getting into a fight (which I almost never do), you lash out on yourself, so PLEASE talk to someone, it's the best thing you can do.
I did the exact same thing when my first girlfriend did shit like that to me. It takes time... and finding someone else, even if its not going to be a serious relationship, helps a lot.

Other than that, learn some theory... or a new song perhaps...
Thanks for the tips guys.
And the BFM Videos.

EDIT: And the weird bored guy.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
I'm the same as you, except we ended up back together, but I ended it with her today, possibly for the last time, I'm really bad at that because I'm like you and nothing can take my mind off of it. Listening to Iron Maiden helps me more than anything, so try listening to one of your favorite bands.
Write. Channel it into creativity. I did my best stuff after getting dumped.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the