Page 1 of 2
I wanna hear ur opinion on this because this made me almost piss my pants. ALMOST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTmwBhLMlFg

The story is this, in Japan shortly before a teenage girl comitted suicide, she drew this picture, scanned it and posted it online. In korea this story broke out and it spread like wildfire. There are various posts around in korean forums that say that the viewer gets drawn to the girls blue eyes, they say they can detect a hint of wraith and sadness within the eyes. Maybe the girl had died with so much sadness and anger that her spirit haunts the image, or maybe the image provoke sadness, similar to the song 'Gloomy Sunday'.

The freaky bit is this, they say it is hard for a person to stare into the girls eyes for longer than 5 minutes, there are reports that some people have taken their own lives after doing so. People say the picture changes, as you view it there is a hint of a growing taunting smirk appearing on the girls lips or a dark ring grows around the girl or her eyes.

(nothing pops out or anything)
i epiphanies

Quote by Sinforsale

i wasnt aware that you could use one hand...DEL seems pretty far away from CTRL and ALT

oh wait...
Quote by Waster
After that description, No way am I clicking that link.

its not scray at all.... i stared at it for about 3 minutes and got nothing... how in any way this is supposed to be scary is beyond me
holy shit, im not gonna click that!
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
I'm not doing it until someone else does...

edit: meh, a tad creepy but nothing bowel movement inducing.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Mar 22, 2007,
Quote by americnidiot
its not scray at all.... i stared at it for about 3 minutes and got nothing... how in any way this is supposed to be scary is beyond me

Placebo Effect i'm guessing.
everyone, the link is not scary in the slightest unless you got something out of it i didn't.... don't be afraid to click it, its not scary (seriously)
i'm gonna do it hang on a sec
EDIT: nothing...execpt i got a huge boner looking at it

Last edited by Doolittle at Mar 22, 2007,
That wasnt scary... at all. In fact, ive seen that picture before.
lol **** am I gunna click that
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
nope, it's not a screamer
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
It's kinda blurry. I'm looking at it but it's not doing anything. Is this the kind of stuff that has a picture of Michael Jaskson's penis popping out at the end?
I totally stared at her eyes for 5 minutes and actually I feel quite good. My eyes hurt a little but nothing happened. I don't feel like killing myself or anything.
it isnt a screamer but it does start to distort a bit if you stare at it for awhile it seems t breath a bit, its just a mental trick.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
After you read that, you mind starts running and your brain "wants to see changes" so it's all the same. Nice picture though
She moved her eyebrows up and down in that "I want to have sex with you" kinda way.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
I watched for 5 minutes didn't get anything

The mouth is exceptionally well drawn, though. Very subtle.
best smiley ever
GEAR
PRS Custom 24
Tanglewood ROCK III
Epiphone LP Custom
Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Ibanez GRG07LTD2
Marhsall AVT100
Originally posted by fender1618
i would rather have a guitar in place of my organs, OR CANDY
**** that jesus chrsit i cant even watch charlie and the chocolate factory without getting scared
hjahaha

i have a really wild imagination
I'm pretty sure that it's the blur that makes it seem to change after staring at it for a while.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Wait, some asian girls gonna commit suicide, so she quickly draws a picture. what the hell? Thing must have taken a few hours. She doesn't even look asian.
Quote by thrashster
Dude it doesnt matter how fast you can play, its the color of your skin that matters.

The first step to failure is trying

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by hardrockker917
Wait, some asian girls gonna commit suicide, so she quickly draws a picture. what the hell? Thing must have taken a few hours. She doesn't even look asian.
Noone said it was a self-portrait.
why the hell would she draw a picture, and not have it be a self portrait?
Quote by thrashster
Dude it doesnt matter how fast you can play, its the color of your skin that matters.

The first step to failure is trying

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by hardrockker917
why the hell would she draw a picture, and not have it be a self portrait?

Maybe it never happened anyway!
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
okay, put some happy music on that and it wouldn't even be mildly creepy. this calls for the benny hill theme...
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by cashewchaching
okay, put some happy music on that and it wouldn't even be mildly creepy. this calls for the benny hill theme...
Page 1 of 2