when guys see girls underwear, it's pretty sweet right? but when a girl see's boxers does the same kind of thing happen? many guys always have their boxers showing so do the girls just get used to it or do they like seeing it?
i think its more to do with the guy being good looking than anything. i mean if you saw a fat chick in a bikini would you be turned on? same goes for girls. as for girls being turned on by seeing a guys boxers sticking out of his jeans, that more of a style thing than anything, its not designed to be 'sexy'.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
I thought you meant boxers as in fighters, geez...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yes, everytime I see a guy in his boxers there's a party in my pants.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
Quote by ckellingc
Don't judge me...

With the Quagmire avatar, all I can think is
'You could ***** yourself out to 1000 fat chicks...'
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by xwatch the sky
Yes, everytime I see a guy in his boxers there's a party in my pants.
Am I invited?

And I'd imagine it'd be the same as seeing big ol' granny panties.
Quote by maXterbat0r

The sexiest kind!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
i dnt like seeing guys underwear. it annoys me. especially when they wear a belt and there pants are still down to their knees lol. the only time i like seeing their boxers is when they take their pants off, other than that no....
Quote by stepco12345

You have more balls then me! .

Quote by i have to pee
I love you have sex with me?

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.
Quote by maXterbat0r
Am I invited?

Haha, granny panties.. now that's a turn on.
I don't know why..
I don't know why I fight for you this way.
Quote by Embodiment
^ There is in mine 'cause you know, clothing is t3h sex! How exciting!

I'd **** a pair of boxers...

By the way, Lola has it dead on. Props, sister.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
We think more along the lines of, " I hope he realizes how dumb he looks with his pants halfway down his ass "
well for me, if hes goodlooking, ill be like "oooooh yeah thats what im talking bout!!!!"
lol but coming out of the shower with like a towel hung around his waist = wayyy hotter <3
^As Strange as it is for me to comment on something like this, I agree

Quote by LolaCherryCola
the only time i like seeing their boxers is when they take their pants off, other than that no....

I also agree with that person^
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by LolaCherryCola
i dnt like seeing guys underwear. it annoys me. especially when they wear a belt and there pants are still down to their knees lol. the only time i like seeing their boxers is when they take their pants off, other than that no....

First time I read that I thought 'what the ****?' took me a while to remember what you Americans mean by pants
Quote by Metal claw
No, it's not. It actually makes me laugh.

Haha, same here. I'm 20 and I still want to giggle when I see a girl in a thong. Of course there's the turn on, but still I want to laugh.
Quote by Alix_D
First time I read that I thought 'what the ****?' took me a while to remember what you Americans mean by pants

Wha...? You mean I've been doing it wrong for all these years?
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
depends on the guy, and on how low his pants are. even if it's done right, i don't get that "excited".

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by Alix_D

Yeah, had me confused as well.

As one of the minority gender of this website I feel obliged to comment.

It doesn't bother me at all. Either he'd have to be crushing his balls to have his boxers poking over his trousers, or be waddling around with his trousers halfway down his arse. Neither are particularly good looks.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
well for me, if hes goodlooking, ill be like "oooooh yeah thats what im talking bout!!!!"
lol but coming out of the shower with like a towel hung around his waist = wayyy hotter <3

From what I've seen in your posts, you're like a dog in heat: you'd hump everything in your path, whether it's of the same or opposite gender, same or different species, and even if it's alive or not.
I think the boxers are more or less to cover up the ass because the jeans are riding low

Lowrise jeans != too big jeans though
Quote by Kensai
I thought you meant boxers as in fighters, geez...

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Embodiment
From what I've seen in your posts, you're like a dog in heat: you'd hump everything in your path, whether it's of the same or opposite gender, same or different species, and even if it's alive or not.

Quote by Alix_D

Wait, what did you think she was saying? I'm not familiar with British slang, except "knock up", which means something very different here.
Last edited by rifftnstrings at Mar 22, 2007,
^^ Pants= things you wear under your trousers. Boxers or whatever. Pants are not trousers. Go out in a pair of pants and you will get perved on/arrested.
most guys are turned on by seeing girls underwear but most girls are not turned on by seeing something like a guys boxer

don't get me wrong some girls are turned on by seeing something as simple as a guys boxers but most aren't they are turned on much more by what you do and the way act
well sh!t but I do that all the time

they're like shorts sort of

I got your sentence, just had to figure out where the missing commas went

no, guys are much more visually turned on; girls not so much, but some can be.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
^^ Pants= things you wear under your trousers. Boxers or whatever. Pants are not trousers. Go out in a pair of pants and you will get perved on/arrested.

A.K.A Underpants here in the States.
when i see a chicks thong or w/e, i give em a wedgy!!! lol do girls like that?? i can never tell cause they always say they dont but then why, do thy have it sticking up 2 minutes later? and how come girls dont want guys admiring there chests? and asses? they wear those cloths that show as much as they can (in school) and when we give em a slap they look at us like, HEY!!
^I bet you used that as defense in your rape trial didn't you

going commando>boxerbriefs>boxers>briefs