This bands kicks you in the teeth. They are really good all the way from their old stuff (thrash) to their new stuff (its kinda death metaly). What are your guys thoughts/opinions on them.
Testament is one of my favorite bands of all time. Personally, I like their thrash days better, because they had Alex Skolnick and he is a ****ing god. With Vocals like Chuck's any style suits them. He can do anything, from death growls to melodic and soft. I'm going to go see them next Saturday at the Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana, CA.
Quote by metallifan1
Testament is one of my favorite bands of all time. Personally, I like their thrash days better, because they had Alex Skolnick and he is a ****ing god. With Vocals like Chuck's any style suits them. He can do anything, from death growls to melodic and soft. I'm going to go see them next Saturday at the Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana, CA.

**** yes! Me too!
Quote by jumpmanhat
im wearing "The New Order" shirt right now!!!
One of the best thrash records of ALL time.

+111111111111111111111111111

they have some of the most complex rythyms of any early thrash band
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I love The Gathering and Low; i'm going to try get some other material too
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
I cant get enough of Testament.
they own me.

Take it to the Thrash thread.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile