Randall VMAX with a Yamaha Magicstomp for $565? Good deal? And how is the VMAX in terms of tone etc for those whove heard one?
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

WARNING!: Every thread i touch dies.......
Last edited by SGRipper at Mar 22, 2007,
Personally I think you can do better at that price - you can get a 5150, a JCM900 Dual Reverb combo, a DSL401. You got options and I don't think that is your best.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

so are you saying it wont have a good sound for Straight Up Thrash/Modern Metal? Ive looked up on ebay (Thats were this deal is coming from), the 5150 is $500-$700 used, the JCM is about $600, and a DSL 401 is about $400, but im more interested in a head than a combo.
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

For thrash, the 5150 is THE amp for that budget.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

if i have the time to save up the money ill consider it, then again ill need a cab for it, which will take more time, but im having a hard time convincing my mother to let me buy any thing on Ebay, because she thinks theres a %100 chance that itll be a fraud or it will not work. I'd like to have a good amp thats at my budge like a used 5150/6505, but i dont have the money to buy new.
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

Check your local stores, to see if they have any used ones - also check craigslist.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call