i had a thought the other day. did you ever wonder if, seeing as how there are ~6.5 billion people in the world [or maybe its 7 billion], maybe theres someone out there exactly like you? i mean EXACTLY. looks like you, dresses like you, talks like you, likes the same things as you, has the same thoughts as you, the same dreams, the same fears, the same exact life? i figure with all the people there must be another me somewhere out there.

anyway, your thoughts on the matter?
no.
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
The human DNA strand have some 5 billion genomes (I think) and the possibilties of two devolping the same way, then that person be put into the same enviroment as you is damn near impossible
i doubt it. there are theories of other parallel universes that are identical to ours, but someone being exactly alike? it couldn't be anywhere in the world, it would have to be somewhat near you to have the same nationality, same accent and such.
im sure there are similar people, but exactly the same is really a stretch. who knows though. im sure nobody has ever surveyed everyone in the human race to find out.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
nah, i've heard something like people looking a lot alike and not being related, but being nearly exactly alike? as in talk, dress, dream, eat, think? no.
PWning N00bs Today!
There are people who may look like you. But have the same dreams, fears and all that is just rediculous.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Anything's possible but I doubt it will ever happen, or if it does, nobody will know.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

I'm sure there's people that could look exactly the same, heck I once saw some guy that looked identical to my dad like 3 months after he died(11 years ago). My entire family was going shopping and we're just staring at this guy in the parking lot. So finally my mom went up to him and explained. He must've been creeped out.

But no, I don't think people could have all the same likes and skills or even sound the same. The chances are too great. But what's that one thing called, like the other dimensions where there's supposed to be another world with everyone else doing the same thing we are. Some weird theory, don't remember what it's called cuz I call b.s.
everyone is unique
no two people look alike, dress alike, talk alike, like the same things, have the same thoughts, have the same dreams, have the same fears, and have the same exact life. not even identical twins
Them chinese all look the same.

I'm asian. Don't freak out

Yeah, maybe in another dimension or parallel universe, but unless you're clones, nope.
(Invalid img)
Agent Mulder

Alexei Zhitnik

Apparently so.

Not to mention that the girl in my avatar (Rebecka Liljeberg) looks exactly like a very good friend of mine (or maybe more than a friend ).
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
looking a lot alike... yes... Chad Smith and Will Farell haha but being exatly the same... no
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by Partyboy2k05

But no, I don't think people could have all the same likes and skills or even sound the same. The chances are too great. But what's that one thing called, like the other dimensions where there's supposed to be another world with everyone else doing the same thing we are. Some weird theory, don't remember what it's called cuz I call b.s.

you mean a parellel universe... the the guy up there said it
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by thundrstruk891
i had a thought the other day. did you ever wonder if, seeing as how there are ~6.5 billion people in the world [or maybe its 7 billion], maybe theres someone out there exactly like you? i mean EXACTLY. looks like you, dresses like you, talks like you, likes the same things as you, has the same thoughts as you, the same dreams, the same fears, the same exact life? i figure with all the people there must be another me somewhere out there.

anyway, your thoughts on the matter?

Even an identical twin isn't that similar to you, if you factor in all the billions of genes we have, along with the trillions upon trillions of experiences that make us who we are, it's impossible.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~