I searched for this to make sure no one has already posted this, but if I'm wrong, correct me.

This is a funny video. This is what it would look like if Bush was the CEO of a company.
wow, blatant stab at Bush. What a new comedy routine.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Quote by mister389

+1
Castles Made of Sand

I'm Nick.
Quote by mister389

Yes and it wouldn't be funny if he was doing a good job. It may not be original, but with the material this president is providing, it begs to be done.
we had to watch that clip last week in history class and analize it and crap. pretty funny tho
Quote by mister389

+2. Really, if your still making Bush jokes, quit life.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
+2. Really, if your still making Bush jokes, quit life.

lol, once again, Bush jokes will continue to be made as long as Bush continues to make the mistakes he's making. You're advocating the idea that 'because it's been done before' is a good reason not to make fun of or criticize a man who's in arguably the most powerful position in the world. Of course it's lame when people make the same unfunny jokes about Bush where the punchline has something to do with how stupid he is, but that's not what this is. Intelligent humor and criticism that has to do with his policies do not fall into the same old anti-Bush rhetoric. What a tragedy it would be if we gave up the right to criticize our government because it's an unoriginal thing to do.
Last edited by chunkychewie at Mar 23, 2007,
hahahahahahahaha!
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
She has a pussy so she shall be banged.

Smile, enjoy, live...you only get to do it once.
url not found.

=\

*sigh*
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"