i got a digitech multi-effects pedal that has a usb port
it works pretty ****in good with garage band
i got a line 6 toneport
i works well
and the software is good too
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
Can't I just buy like a cable? How much did your digitech thing cost, or give me a link to it. Thanks
Quote by treefiddey
you can if your amp has a headphone output

Do I have to buy a Digitech modeling Processor? Isn't there like just a cable I could buy?
Jeff b just showed ya' one...
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Yeah ok. sorry I was typing that when yopu posted that. thanks, I guess that's waht I need.
yeah - I bought a cheap $4.00 1/4" -> 1/8" adapter at Radio Shack for a standard guitar cable - works beautiful
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
You can also use the line in port on your sound card.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
theres a difference between plugging your guitar into your pc dry or getting a processed sound (amp etc) to your pc.

dry, you need to get amp models and cab models on your pc which kindof leaves only Native Guitar Rig as an option and that's mighty expensive. but for all the other stuff - antares and that crap for instance - you'll get crapsound.

you'd be better of getting something with amp models and cab modelling in a pedal and having that output run into your pc.

the digitech stuff didnt satisfy my needs for tone really, the cab models were afwul and the amps weren't that good.

im quite happy with my pod 2.0 but if you want to use it live as well get an xt, you can use it with a pedal switch. or get the floorboard xt ^^

check out the line6 website for options.

however if you want to run your guitar straight into your pc you'll need to find good amp modelling. get native guitar rig, i suggest. its really expensive but err. you'll be able to, err, come up with the money right *angelic*
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
I use Amplitube 2, Guitar Rig 2 and ROCK AMP LEGENDS - they all rule.
Ok one more question: If I buy two of these could I have one for plugging my guitar into my PC, and the other plugged into the headphone jack on my PC to my amp? So that way the output sound could come thorugh my amp and not the PC speakers....?
Last edited by AC\DC at Mar 26, 2007,