Page 1 of 2
It happened today for my after-school nap. Luckily, the volume wasn't too high and it was pretty pleasant

I dreamt I was zooming around my school, like hooking guys and girls up together, like cupid. And depending on the song playing, I decided the people who went together. It was really ...I dunno, just cool.

And then I ran across this girl when Glamorous - Fergie came on (it's a good song), and I actually remember it playing, and then I woke up with that song on.

Anybody else have wierd dreams with their headphones on...
i always sleep with my headphones on, and i listen to black metal :P

one time i made a very weird dream while listening to Bathory Aria - Cradle of Filth

that was crazy
i always sleep with my stereo up load and on death metal o0o and my dreams are usually death/sex kind of things
i usually go to bed with my ipod but i dont have any weird dreams
then again i usually listen to pink floyd or something quiet to fall asleep to, so idk
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
I don't fall asleep with headphones on because I only fall asleep while laying down in bed, and I'd never lose consciousness when it might mean I'd break my headphones.
My Favorite album to listen to is The Cure - Bloodflowers, or the Steve Vai Anthology.
I'm back, you douchebags.
I stayed up all night at a school function once, and after being awake for 30 hours I fell asleep face down on the gym floor, while listening to the first track of Mastodon's Blood Mountain album. A half an hour later I woke up with the last track playing and I had no clue of where I was and what was going on, I felt like I had just disassembled and reassembled. I looove Mastodon!

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
i used to sleep with my headphones on every night, listening to like hendrix or something, but then i'd wake up with my ears hurting because i'd like lay my head right on the headphones and just kill my ear.
Happened to me once, I was listening to bodysong (Johnny greenwood solo album/soundtrack) and was sort of dozing off, so I then put Paganini's second violin concerto on and fell asleep, it was the best feeling waking up though, even though it had only been about 25 minutes.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by yawn
I don't fall asleep with headphones on because I only fall asleep while laying down in bed, and I'd never lose consciousness when it might mean I'd break my headphones.

Earbuds.

No, I can't sleep with music on unless I'm really sleepy.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
I listen to an album or two before I go to bed every night, just lie in bed with headphones on.

OK computer tonight
Quote by yawn

Same here. I would do it, but I'm too afraid just messing up my earphones. I just play it on my little boombox thingy.
That's a mighty fine idea, I should've tried it before. Of course I likely would still be awake for I have trouble getting to sleep.
I fell asleep once listening to music with those earbud things in, and one of them got stuck right in my ear

My brother had to get it out with a screwdriver
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult

Surely the was a better choice of utensil than a screwdriver?
I sleep on my side so it presses the headphone into my ear, and is just to much of a hassle. Sometimes I'll listen on my stereo, but not often because right before I fall asleep I have to get up, lock the tone arm, put the record back in it's sleeve ,and turn of the Turntable(If I listen to a record), Mixer, Equalizer, Amp, and sometimes, the powered subwoofer.

I want to get one of those cheap walmart stereos that turn off after the CD is over.
Quote by simon4145
Earbuds.

I hate earbuds; they always feel like they're about to fall out.
I do, but I usually pull them out as I drift off... I can't fall asleep with music on unless I'm really tired or high, I think about the music too much and end up staying awake.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
I hate when you fall asleep with headphones on, and you wake up with a line across your face from the wire. Real bitch.
Peace.
Quote by Yakult
I fell asleep once listening to music with those earbud things in, and one of them got stuck right in my ear

LMAO how is that possible, unless you have abnormally huge earholes or something...

Also, sleeping while listening to music isn't hard, it usually happens when I'm extremely tired and put headphones on. But if the volume's high it gives you a headache, so keep it looowwwww
Oh man....Vital Remains really f*cks up your dreams....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I think the best dreams that I have had come from the nights that I fall asleep while listening to music. If you listen to Tool or Mudvayne, those cause some really weird dreams to take place. I prefer to listen to light music but Mudvayne's LD50 causes the most messed up dreams. Just be careful so you don't wake up freaking out. Tool really sound good though because they have those really quiet sequences that i swear puts images into your subconcious mind.
Anyway, yeah I love listening to tunes when I go to bed, and since I havent done it for a while I think I will throw in 10,000 days tonight and just put it on continuous replay.
Quote by The Spoon
I hope i dont get sigged but whats a dike?

Quote by blakkin
Yet another problem that can be easily solved by violent incest.

With Fingers Sore
fell asleep with nin - the fragile playing . . . nothing cool happened but i did wake up with some weird noises i've never heard before in the album . . . swear it sounded like 10 miles high
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
Quote by yawn

Yawn = Most boring UGer ever. Tell an interesting story.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Every now and then I put sitar music on a loop real low when I go to sleep. I only do it over the summer, though, since my iPod is my alarm for school.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
It happened to me when I was listening to Slipknot, it was like Arnold Schwarzenegger butt-raping me...
^ LAMO thats gross

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
I usually pick an album that I don't listen to very often, and then fall asleep to it. I usually wake up on top of my CD player or MP3 player though......
X Sign Here
I listen to the radio as Im sleeping because I dont feel like killing the battery in my Zen by having it play all night, plus the earbuds get tangled up! But yeah, I have some weird dreams some nights. Especially if I know how to play the song thats on the radio, I sometimes find a guitar and start jamming with it. Its ****ing amazing. then I wake up and I get pissed. I could have sworn once I dreamt Children of Bodom was playing on my local radio, I dont think they would do it, and its been haunting me ever since because I want to know if they would actually be cool enough to play it, haha.
Last edited by thetoastinator at Mar 22, 2007,
I like to fall asleep to Radiohead's KID A album. Very relaxing stuff.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
ever listened to Julia Dream by pink floyd? I listened to it when i was about to fall a sleep, my ipod sleep timer turns it off and i had the best dream ever.
peanuts and beers
i put my ipod on shuffle and it'll last all the way until morning. i remember waking up headbanging to avenged sevenfold
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Infatuation
ever listened to Julia Dream by pink floyd? I listened to it when i was about to fall a sleep, my ipod sleep timer turns it off and i had the best dream ever.

Pink Floyd puts me to sleep for sure, but I don't think I'd have any cool dreams...

My ipod has a sleep timer!
well, I fall asleep everynight with my headphones on. and occasionally I get a funky/trippy dream.

and there is one fundamental flaw with your little story: you couldn't have been able to distinguish which different songs came on in your dream. that's impossible. dreams, even if they seem like they are literally days long, are actually all only a few seconds long. In summation, you're a liar. good day.

owned.
i fell asleep watching VH1 and when i woke up, that song by regina spektor was on. now every time i hear that song, i get really groggy.
Quote by Supreme WarHawk
well, I fall asleep everynight with my headphones on. and occasionally I get a funky/trippy dream.

and there is one fundamental flaw with your little story: you couldn't have been able to distinguish which different songs came on in your dream. that's impossible. dreams, even if they seem like they are literally days long, are actually all only a few seconds long. In summation, you're a liar. good day.

owned.

And how long are 4 or 5 songs? Not days, that's for sure. I have dreams all the time that involve noise going on around me those last few minutes before I wake up, even sounds from the television. It's not impossible, I'm not a liar, and you're a dumbass.

If I lie on the intern3tz, it's gonna be about something way cooler than a f*cking dream. So f**k you, retard.
Last edited by Siftings at Mar 25, 2007,
Quote by toxicity33
Yawn = Most boring UGer ever. Tell an interesting story.

His name's yawn, what do you expect?
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
I had a nightmare once while listenin to Joe Satriani - Driving At Night.. freaky stuff..

then so many times, i get dreams of really funny colors and really weird stuff while listening to some Vai..

never on headphones tho.. i gots the Hi-Fi in me room babeehh! wooot...!!
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
I fell asleep last night listening to my ipod. It was set on shuffle. Nothing better than waking up to some John Mayer.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Page 1 of 2