Ok my problem goes as followed. There is a girl and she want to be in my band. But this other girl wants to be in my band(they both play back-up guitar) the second girl plays guitar way better than the first guitarist. But the first guitarist is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah by the way i play lead guitar if that helps. They both want to be in my band. PLEASE HELP
If the guitarist is as hot as you claim, you don't stand a chance, by the sound of things.
they both cant be in the band cause we would have 3 guitarist and thats not happening
hot = groupie.
man law 111.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
Clearly you choose the hot one because her hotness will make the music better.
Then again you probably suck so don't even bother starting a band.
Theres on one thing for it.

Its time for a..

Boob-off!
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
is the second one like, hard-to-look at ugly?
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Quote by Embodiment
Clearly you choose the hot one because her hotness will make the music better.
Then again you probably suck so don't even bother starting a band.

my band rocks what heck are you talking about. we played for our school and everybody was going we were so awsome i sighned like 10 auto graphs that day
Have both and teach one bass/get one to sing.

Or keyboard! Add a whole new sexy progressive direction. Girl + boobs + oil + keyboard solo == hotness.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Quote by vanhalen666
my band rocks what heck are you talking about. we played for our school and everybody was going we were so awsome i sighned like 10 auto graphs that day

That probably because they're vapid idiots and autographs don't matter, because you don't have an album.
Take the one that can play man this isn't the 80's and unless your in an emo or you want to be KISS looks dont matter. Besides you probably like the hot would try and get with it wouldn't work then bam your out a guitarist and a girl.

EDIT: How did you play at a show if your band isn't complete?
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Quote by Sound_Garden_X
Take the one that can play man this isn't the 80's and unless your in an emo or you want to be KISS looks dont matter. Besides you probably like the hot would try and get with it wouldn't work then bam your out a guitarist and a girl.

EDIT: How did you play at a show if your band isn't complete?

it was only me. we played ain't talkin bout love by van halen. but now i need a guitarist to back me up on the soloes
just make one of them bass, or something. add em both. plus if hawthorne heights can survive with 3 guitarists im sure you can...plus it eliminates the need for groupies if you have 2 in the band already
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
make TWO bands. one good one, with the less-hot girl, and one band who really suckls but is just you and a bunch of hot girls and you don't even play music you just stare at their ( . Y . )
Quote by DrkNTwstd
just make one of them bass, or something. add em both. plus if hawthorne heights can survive with 3 guitarists im sure you can...plus it eliminates the need for groupies if you have 2 in the band already

lol
how about u start singing? or play the cowbell and let them both do guitars...

and Zuka, why another anime character?
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by evening_crow
how about u start singing? or play the cowbell and let them both do guitars...

and Zuka, why another anime character?

yeah right lol
Quote by vanhalen666
it was only me. we played ain't talkin bout love by van halen. but now i need a guitarist to back me up on the soloes

Now your just confusing me. You say it was only you but right after that you say "we" played. Whose we? Do you have six arms like KG from "The Pick of Destiny" and harmonize with your self? Oh and bro im not trying to be an asshole just trying to clear things up.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
In times like these, we pull out the masculine stereotyping machine.
Let the good one in, and make the hot one play bass.
Peace.