What are some good songs that a newbie like me can learn playing. Something not to hard stuff like that. Let me know guys thanks!
Smoke on the Water
Iron Man
Smells like teen spirit
Stairway to heaven
Back in Black

Most of the famous rock songs actually have simple riffs
Wish you were here- Pink Floyd. the main riff is real simple
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Almost any punk song by the Ramones, Sex Pistols, and most of the Clash
Also theres Glycerine by Bush

Basically its not whether its truly easy to play its more of will I spend all my time learning this song and will I enjoy playing it. Thats just me
most arctic monkey songs expecialy fake tales of san fransisco and dancing shoes
My Music
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
For a second I thought the title said "I swallowed my dick".

my gear:
fender stratocaster american deluxe SSS(s1)
G-DEC 30W amp
custom carrying case
jasmine by takamine acoustic
silvertone acoustic

AMAZING GUITAR SOLO!!!
Just about any song by Green Day, not that i like them. Just most of their songs are just Power Chords.
Almost anything from AC/DC is quite simple to play. Back in Black (as mentioned) is indeed a good song for a fresh guitar player. Touch too much is also a simple and cool song.
Obituary isn't to hard if you like death metal, thats the stuff i kinda try to learn, even though i can't play it, the tabs ive seen aren't that hard, im just useless.
Quote by codswollip1
Obituary isn't to hard if you like death metal, thats the stuff i kinda try to learn, even though i can't play it, the tabs ive seen aren't that hard, im just useless.

your being pretty rough on youreself there man
just keep practicing..

and learn 7 nation army REALLYYY easy song, electric funerals also really easy, and thunderstruck is pretty easy too
good luck