i might be getting deported, thats why im asking here. my sister just got a notice that her I-485 application for Naturalization is denied. but my brother got married and is gonna become a US citizen ( were from sweden by the way ).

i dont know whats gonna happen, my brother said something about us all getting our citizenship for being his family or something. but my sister just got the notice ( shes 22 my bro is 25 ).

so I dont know if im getting deported, I've lived in the US for 6 years now, this place is where my life is at, i dont want to move. and even if My family somehow does, do you think its possible to get a student visa and live here until im 18 and be with a foster family or something?
Why would you get deported? Illegal immigration?
I thought you could apply for residence after 4 years?
Just because she was denied citizenship doesn't mean that you can't live in the US. You just need to obtain a green card/work permit, something of the like. Consult someone who ACTUALLY knows about this—not your favorite guitar forum.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
come to Canada! our whole country is illigal immagrants, lol

if you want to....

jus stay low and hide for a while, and to make ends meat join MS13 and sell drugs and shit and once u get caught and deported for that, you can spread ms13 to swedan lol jk i ****ing hate MS13
Quote by Twist of fate
You do know that baby rapage is illegal right?

What?
Hmm...well, your sister can apply for residency. You could apply for a permit to live in the US and it's quite likely u'll get if ur under 18. Your brother CAN apply for you guys for citizenship, but that'll take a while (couple of years likely).
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Actually your bro can ask for your family to be come citizens it just takes a couple years i belive 2 after he gets his papers, also you might not be getting deported but you your sis will not have a workpermitt. Go to a lawyer or your embassy to see whats up! Goodluck....ps. ,my family went through the same thing, they just had to wait for me to turn 21 to make them legal or wait for my borther to get married. My parents just got their papers 4 months ago.
MY gear

Carvin DC 200
Crate GLX 200h
Monster Cable Rock
Dunlop Stubbys 3.0
MIsfits Skullbusters strings
Quote by garden of grey
Tell them about how cool you are on the internets for a green card.

I have a deal. I pretend I am you and vice versa. I will go to Sweden.

awwe i dont knooww...its gonn be hard to be as cool as you garden of grey, but ill try

i might not get deported. hopefully. im 16 by the way.
That sucks man, the whole US immigration policy is ****ed.
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
I think others have said it, try for a greencard or go to the embassy.

If you are legal, they can;t deport you for not getting citizenship atleast I don't think so. There is no reason for you to be deported, just hang in there. It'll be alright.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
fixed.

Bitch-Ass Mutha****a. It's not the US that is ****ed it is the government that is ****ed as well as the multitudes of stupid people (which by the way exist in every country because the majority of the human race is comprised of stupid people). Where the **** are you from?
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.